Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by yungone350

can you guys help me with a legit check on these yeezy 1's on e bay. item # 190615749074

FAKE

I talked to dude earlier on another site, if you want details PM me.
fake fake fake... smart of dude to put the price high though, guarantee someone bites on that 
frown.gif

Love the first Yeezys but couldn't snag a pair(went to school @ FIDM @ the time and was to dedicated)...and now for its ridiculous price no chance. I'm just hoping NTSF doesn't do a raffle on these like the Nets release and I have a feeling they're
frown.gif
which my chances will be kilt...i havent camped out in ages but I'm willing to camp out and go bum status for these. Good luck to all come March!

Love the first Yeezys but couldn't snag a pair(went to school @ FIDM @ the time and was to dedicated)...and now for its ridiculous price no chance. I'm just hoping NTSF doesn't do a raffle on these like the Nets release and I have a feeling they're
frown.gif
which my chances will be kilt...i havent camped out in ages but I'm willing to camp out and go bum status for these. Good luck to all come March!

man i want these bad i just found out my homie is the manager at house of hoops. i hope he can hook me up. in fact any ATL connections on here?

man i want these bad i just found out my homie is the manager at house of hoops. i hope he can hook me up. in fact any ATL connections on here?

Back
Top Bottom