Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

cant wait
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Hola gentleman i live in harford county.

Gonna try my luck with NDC if they get them.  Since i work a regular 9-5 and i am assuming people will be camping for at least a day for these.  I refuse to take off work to sit around for a shoe.  I am assuming HOH PG plaza will get them....don't know where else in Bmore they may drop.  Anyone know where in MD yeezy 1s dropped?
I heard some DTLR's got them, Major, and a few other spots. 

That is correct. 

Hope it's not super limited, and not a raffle.. I'm willing to wait out a max of 2 days, maybe 3.. dsaijklasjdh NT campout in DC?
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Hola gentleman i live in harford county.

Gonna try my luck with NDC if they get them.  Since i work a regular 9-5 and i am assuming people will be camping for at least a day for these.  I refuse to take off work to sit around for a shoe.  I am assuming HOH PG plaza will get them....don't know where else in Bmore they may drop.  Anyone know where in MD yeezy 1s dropped?
I heard some DTLR's got them, Major, and a few other spots. 

That is correct. 

Hope it's not super limited, and not a raffle.. I'm willing to wait out a max of 2 days, maybe 3.. dsaijklasjdh NT campout in DC?
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Anyone from the bay trying to Camp out for these @ NTSF?? Im Down! I'm assuming they're getting these. I hope they don't use the raffle on these like the Tan's release :/ I hope its first come first serve...but i doubt it. I have a feeling raffle will be used
frown.gif

Anyone from the bay trying to Camp out for these @ NTSF?? Im Down! I'm assuming they're getting these. I hope they don't use the raffle on these like the Tan's release :/ I hope its first come first serve...but i doubt it. I have a feeling raffle will be used
frown.gif

black & pinks are def getting copped. doubles.

eagerly awaiting the rest of the colorways.

i gotta admit, i didn't think he could top the first ones, but right now i'm feeling these more for sure.

here's my doubles of the 1's, for old time's sake (these are my personal pairs, i had a lot more than this i resold tho, came up on a FSR. crossing my fingers for the same this time):

5313188539_74d34400a0_z.jpg

i gotta admit, i didn't think he could top the first ones, but right now i'm feeling these more for sure.

here's my doubles of the 1's, for old time's sake (these are my personal pairs, i had a lot more than this i resold tho, came up on a FSR. crossing my fingers for the same this time):

Dallas heads unite! ( Though I don't know of that ever really happening here ;-)) Where we gonna be able to get these? I don't wanna mess with Big Mikes or DK's....Don't know that I'll have any other option though. I brought up the networking situation....Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!

Dallas heads unite! ( Though I don't know of that ever really happening here ;-)) Where we gonna be able to get these? I don't wanna mess with Big Mikes or DK's....Don't know that I'll have any other option though. I brought up the networking situation....Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

G.O.O.D LAWD
eek.gif
eek.gif
 you're in good hands...Proto my dude! Nice Yeezy collection.
pimp.gif

G.O.O.D LAWD
eek.gif
eek.gif
 you're in good hands...Proto my dude! Nice Yeezy collection.
pimp.gif

ONLY ONE
pimp.gif
NEEDED.

NAH, HERE'S A COUPLE MORE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ONLY ONE
pimp.gif
NEEDED.

NAH, HERE'S A COUPLE MORE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif