Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Dope collection proto...one day i'll finish my set.

btw i never liked the white laces on the yeezy's Proto

As of now, i like the 2 over the 1's

Dope collection proto...one day i'll finish my set.

btw i never liked the white laces on the yeezy's Proto

As of now, i like the 2 over the 1's

I like the yeezy 1s better but the detail on the 2s is dope. Would love to own a pair but I probably wont be able to get my hands on them
30t6p3b.gif

I like the yeezy 1s better but the detail on the 2s is dope. Would love to own a pair but I probably wont be able to get my hands on them
30t6p3b.gif

Didn't care for the Yeezy 1s, but these are dope. How hard is it exactly to cop a pair of these? And where? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to limited shoes and whatnot.

Didn't care for the Yeezy 1s, but these are dope. How hard is it exactly to cop a pair of these? And where? I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to limited shoes and whatnot.

Look at that swoosh in that snake skin 
eek.gif

And PROTO... I HATE YOU MAN.

That %+++ cray 

Look at that swoosh in that snake skin 
eek.gif

And PROTO... I HATE YOU MAN.

That %+++ cray 

This is going to be crazy. I missed out on the 1's release.
I'm in Los Angeles. Any one trying to work together?
They are looking really dope.

This is going to be crazy. I missed out on the 1's release.
I'm in Los Angeles. Any one trying to work together?
They are looking really dope.

Where do Yeezy's typically release at? Specifically in NY? Will spots like footlocker have em?

I'm down to camp out with some nt brethren in ny if thats what its gonna take to get these

Where do Yeezy's typically release at? Specifically in NY? Will spots like footlocker have em?

I'm down to camp out with some nt brethren in ny if thats what its gonna take to get these

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt someone say that these are going to be more available than the first Yeezy's were? Man I sure hope so cuz I am not trying to do no raffle crap @ NTSF like they did for the Nets release. I rather camp and first come first serve type...not a fan of raffle. I have a feeling raffle will be used on these tho..due to limited quantity..I'm guessing NTSF will be getting 20 something pairs...unless they made more Yeezy 2 pairs to distribute out...

Correct me if I'm wrong but didnt someone say that these are going to be more available than the first Yeezy's were? Man I sure hope so cuz I am not trying to do no raffle crap @ NTSF like they did for the Nets release. I rather camp and first come first serve type...not a fan of raffle. I have a feeling raffle will be used on these tho..due to limited quantity..I'm guessing NTSF will be getting 20 something pairs...unless they made more Yeezy 2 pairs to distribute out...

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's
i'm wondering if they'll come out at HOH's

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

somebody mentioned that earlier. It's impossible not to release more pairs than the yeezy 1's
i'm wondering if they'll come out at HOH's

Back
Top Bottom