Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by moneymike88

what i noticed from the last yeezy thread was that dudes in smaller cities were able to come up on more pairs than dudes in bigger cities...the shop owners must have been letting them go for the low

in NYC every independent store besides Premium Goods was beating dudes in the head for a pair. But Premium had that damn raffle for each pair
30t6p3b.gif

yeah, i'm in raleigh, NC, and a spot here got a bunch of zens a month after release, and i was able to get a FSR for $215 each.

flipping those basically paid for my personal doubles of each colorway...

Originally Posted by Type X

I can't wait for the 2 to drop, i'm working on "double trifecta" 1 set of DS pairs and 1 set of rockable pairs
smile.gif

that's what i did for the first release. if i like the 2's i'll try to do the same...

5313188539_74d34400a0_z.jpg

what i noticed from the last yeezy thread was that dudes in smaller cities were able to come up on more pairs than dudes in bigger cities...the shop owners must have been letting them go for the low

in NYC every independent store besides Premium Goods was beating dudes in the head for a pair. But Premium had that damn raffle for each pair
30t6p3b.gif

yeah, i'm in raleigh, NC, and a spot here got a bunch of zens a month after release, and i was able to get a FSR for $215 each.

I can't wait for the 2 to drop, i'm working on "double trifecta" 1 set of DS pairs and 1 set of rockable pairs
smile.gif

that's what i did for the first release. if i like the 2's i'll try to do the same...

the 1s came out and i went about my day, and i predict the same will happen when these drop. i don't think they're a bad shoe but i honestly never got hype over them. maybe i'll take a closer look this time around but I doubt it.

the 1s came out and i went about my day, and i predict the same will happen when these drop. i don't think they're a bad shoe but i honestly never got hype over them. maybe i'll take a closer look this time around but I doubt it.

My black and pinks are probably my favorite pair of shoes ever, there in my rotation at least once a week.

My black and pinks are probably my favorite pair of shoes ever, there in my rotation at least once a week.

Originally Posted by cruzron

Originally Posted by Venomenon

i just want one pair.

in any color.

frown.gif

Srs. 
frown.gif

But why do people keep coming in here like idiots saying "Need more pics" or "ugly" when there are next to no pics of these out? And why did dudes seriously think that those Grey Suede Nike Air Royal-looking joints were the Yeezy IIs?

Is there really a portion of NT that is this slow?

Originally Posted by cruzron

Originally Posted by Venomenon

i just want one pair.

in any color.

frown.gif

Srs. 
frown.gif

But why do people keep coming in here like idiots saying "Need more pics" or "ugly" when there are next to no pics of these out? And why did dudes seriously think that those Grey Suede Nike Air Royal-looking joints were the Yeezy IIs?

Is there really a portion of NT that is this slow?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

you greedy muther... jk Im just mad/sad I dont have one pair

30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

you greedy muther... jk Im just mad/sad I dont have one pair

30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

Id Do Anything For These... If I Ever Manage To Save $1000 I Swear Im Coppin...

30t6p3b.gif

smile.gif

Id Do Anything For These... If I Ever Manage To Save $1000 I Swear Im Coppin...

Back
Top Bottom