Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

I probably wear my Black/Pink's more than any shoe in my collection.

After all the miles I've put in them, they're still as comfortable as ever.
pimp.gif

I probably wear my Black/Pink's more than any shoe in my collection.

After all the miles I've put in them, they're still as comfortable as ever.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by UNCbball50

Do you think therell be the same amount of hype?
Theres gonna be more bro
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure if there's gonna be more or less hype than the first Yeezys, but I think it'll definitely be enough to make these pretty hard to cop unless they just turn them into a GR or something.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

Originally Posted by UNCbball50

Do you think therell be the same amount of hype?
Theres gonna be more bro
ohwell.gif

Yeah, I'm not sure if there's gonna be more or less hype than the first Yeezys, but I think it'll definitely be enough to make these pretty hard to cop unless they just turn them into a GR or something.

I can't wait for these to release I got all 3 of the first yeezys an I actually wear them.....unlike most

I can't wait for these to release I got all 3 of the first yeezys an I actually wear them.....unlike most

Originally Posted by supraman501

I wonder how hard these are going to be to get......

you can't be serious,people camped for a week for these last go around,& the hype for these are already off the charts,it's gonna be bananas.

Originally Posted by supraman501

I wonder how hard these are going to be to get......

you can't be serious,people camped for a week for these last go around,& the hype for these are already off the charts,it's gonna be bananas.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just seen these live in person (kanye is recording here in hawaii)... post pics when I get home...
Description...... Are they the same as in the Kobe movie?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just seen these live in person (kanye is recording here in hawaii)... post pics when I get home...
Description...... Are they the same as in the Kobe movie?

Back
Top Bottom