Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

just seen these live in person (kanye is recording here in hawaii)... post pics when I get home...

HA HA HA!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

just seen these live in person (kanye is recording here in hawaii)... post pics when I get home...
Had me going there, not gonna front
laugh.gif

Had me going there, not gonna front
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Right...

laugh.gif
  Right...

Originally Posted by phreshdude

only reason i dont have at least one pair is because miami just got a house of hoops!
You do realize Shoe Gallery in Miami had them?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by phreshdude

only reason i dont have at least one pair is because miami just got a house of hoops!
You do realize Shoe Gallery in Miami had them?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i have no idea who designed lebrons, i'm not into 'em like that, not enough to care. but the 8's look so similar it's hard to believe they weren't an influence...

and it's especially funny since dude said lebron 8's were his fav and they look so much like yeezys, minus the strap.

makes me think there's no real basis to his argument, he's just straight up hating.
In what blind man's world do these look the same?
db136880683391517fa24194b03efd323051ea11_r.jpg

25926bb6849a973b461b23f2d92c4c17bf16b9a9_r.jpg

1) Lemme guess? You think the AJ10 looks exactly like the Lebron8 too right?

4b61696c9e7d4db5fa2158ff6d204c678136cfbe_r.jpg

The only thing the Yeezy and Lebron 8 have in common is the mid-cut ankle and low cut heel. Nothing else. You're seriously reaching to claim these sneakers "look so much the same".

2) I never even said the Lebron 8's were my favorite. I just said they're one of the recent sneakers I like.

3) No basis for my argument? What argument? I'm saying I think the Yeezy's are ugly. It's not an argument. It's not up for debate. I don't like them. Why is that hard to believe? You think it's impossible for someone to not like this shoe? Sounds like a plan.

You try way too hard buddy. Why you feel the need to defend this sneaker's honor so hard is beyond me. Be easy man, it's not that serious. I don't care what sneakers some random online forum member likes or dislikes. Neither should you.

people that usually hate is because they were not able to get a pair...i get hate even from some of my homies but the fact of the matter is that there not up in there game....true talk this is a thread to discuss this shoe not hate on it go to another blog and hate niketalk is suppose to be about helping fellow comrades with their hunts and discussion of certain shoes not negativity

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i have no idea who designed lebrons, i'm not into 'em like that, not enough to care. but the 8's look so similar it's hard to believe they weren't an influence...

and it's especially funny since dude said lebron 8's were his fav and they look so much like yeezys, minus the strap.

makes me think there's no real basis to his argument, he's just straight up hating.
In what blind man's world do these look the same?
db136880683391517fa24194b03efd323051ea11_r.jpg

25926bb6849a973b461b23f2d92c4c17bf16b9a9_r.jpg

1) Lemme guess? You think the AJ10 looks exactly like the Lebron8 too right?

4b61696c9e7d4db5fa2158ff6d204c678136cfbe_r.jpg

The only thing the Yeezy and Lebron 8 have in common is the mid-cut ankle and low cut heel. Nothing else. You're seriously reaching to claim these sneakers "look so much the same".

2) I never even said the Lebron 8's were my favorite. I just said they're one of the recent sneakers I like.

3) No basis for my argument? What argument? I'm saying I think the Yeezy's are ugly. It's not an argument. It's not up for debate. I don't like them. Why is that hard to believe? You think it's impossible for someone to not like this shoe? Sounds like a plan.

You try way too hard buddy. Why you feel the need to defend this sneaker's honor so hard is beyond me. Be easy man, it's not that serious. I don't care what sneakers some random online forum member likes or dislikes. Neither should you.

people that usually hate is because they were not able to get a pair...i get hate even from some of my homies but the fact of the matter is that there not up in there game....true talk this is a thread to discuss this shoe not hate on it go to another blog and hate niketalk is suppose to be about helping fellow comrades with their hunts and discussion of certain shoes not negativity

Back
Top Bottom