Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

SMH at all these dudes camping. You guys know come release it will be chaos. Issues about who was online first will ensue and i can guarantee you the cops will more than likely be called, at which point they'll issue pairs in a raffling system. It always happens. Don't be one of those lames who camped out a month before release only to come up empty handed to a raffle. You don't want to be that guy.

devil.gif
Originally Posted by kidKiDd

Originally Posted by loubrock

Regardless how this is handeled I'm getting my pair(s) period. None of this camping for a month buffoonery either.

pimp.gif
 Co-sign

i just realized most people will spend their entire spring break waiting for these. not me.

i just realized most people will spend their entire spring break waiting for these. not me.

Originally Posted by username00

Dont be fooled by the post count, I joined back in '09 for the first yeezys lol.
But regarding the release, we had the banned's show up in outlets and Nike just released that statement after the galaxy's. Im hoping these dudes are there for atleast another 3 weeks until Nike says it will go about another way of releasing these.

Originally Posted by username00

Dont be fooled by the post count, I joined back in '09 for the first yeezys lol.
But regarding the release, we had the banned's show up in outlets and Nike just released that statement after the galaxy's. Im hoping these dudes are there for atleast another 3 weeks until Nike says it will go about another way of releasing these.

Back
Top Bottom