Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Thanks for the love, thanks for the hate. I'm getting there with mine, hope they don't have pink
I'm banned

Thanks for the love, thanks for the hate. I'm getting there with mine, hope they don't have pink
I'm banned

I hope nike makes 5,000,000 pairs of these & all the people who waited in line for 2 months feel stupid... i doubt it though

I hope nike makes 5,000,000 pairs of these & all the people who waited in line for 2 months feel stupid... i doubt it though

Originally Posted by smzsmz

i just realized most people will spend their entire spring break waiting for these. not me.
kenny-powers-jetski.jpg

the date wont be random, it'll be damn near impossible for these to hit retailers without prior notice

the date wont be random, it'll be damn near impossible for these to hit retailers without prior notice

at first I was laughing at those stupid campers for being out there for month waiting for a shoe with no rd but then I was thinking mad ppl are going to be real mad when these %#+@!@+ are buying out every major release until these come out like those playoff 12s are going to be scooped up my these same campers. but I dont know who these guys can go months with getting no *%+#* I guess they sit in the lawn chairs and pull **** lol.

at first I was laughing at those stupid campers for being out there for month waiting for a shoe with no rd but then I was thinking mad ppl are going to be real mad when these %#+@!@+ are buying out every major release until these come out like those playoff 12s are going to be scooped up my these same campers. but I dont know who these guys can go months with getting no *%+#* I guess they sit in the lawn chairs and pull **** lol.

Originally Posted by ksprull

They might hit the net first then retail stores just like watch the thrown album. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom