Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by PO2345

Simply put. The assortment/quantity will be catered to specific environments/demographics in the nation/world.

Kanye has a specific angle he is trying to accomplish with this release & it's not about just purely limiting the unit #'s
I'm assuming they're aiming at the Fashion Week type crowds this time around rather than the urban sneaker culture. Like folks who mess with Dior Homme, Mark Jacobs, Lanvin, Tom Ford etc.

Am I on the money?

Originally Posted by PO2345

Simply put. The assortment/quantity will be catered to specific environments/demographics in the nation/world.

Kanye has a specific angle he is trying to accomplish with this release & it's not about just purely limiting the unit #'s
I'm assuming they're aiming at the Fashion Week type crowds this time around rather than the urban sneaker culture. Like folks who mess with Dior Homme, Mark Jacobs, Lanvin, Tom Ford etc.

Am I on the money?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm going to reserve my judgement until I see the final product.

I don't see how anyone can form an opinion as to whether or not they like it UNTIL they see the finished product.
i guess people are just really excited about the shoe and want to comment that they might like it or might not.  
laugh.gif

that black colorway is pretty plain.  i'm sure when we start to see the other colorways, a lot of opinions will change. 

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm going to reserve my judgement until I see the final product.

I don't see how anyone can form an opinion as to whether or not they like it UNTIL they see the finished product.
i guess people are just really excited about the shoe and want to comment that they might like it or might not.  
laugh.gif

that black colorway is pretty plain.  i'm sure when we start to see the other colorways, a lot of opinions will change. 

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^ looks like he got his dads shoes and his sisters pants on

I almost spit out my drink lmao!
roll.gif

I'm sure Nike has their 'ear' to the ground so I'm interested to see where they take it. I'm hoping they incorporate an visible air unit into the rear midsole and also add more 'glow in the dark' swooshes like they did on Net CW. From the side I see the trainer midsole with the bottom resembling a 'glow in the dark' sole. Hope Nike will stiffen up that toe area so it doesn't look all warped
sick.gif
. From that top view it kind of reminds me of one of my personal favs the Nike Air Missions. I actually found a pic of them here on NT
pimp.gif

Will smith rocked em in the first of the Bad Boys movies if I remember correctly. 
2rc52rp.jpg

THESE.
ARE.
MY.
GRAILS.

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

Originally Posted by dgoins1

^ looks like he got his dads shoes and his sisters pants on

I almost spit out my drink lmao!
roll.gif

I'm sure Nike has their 'ear' to the ground so I'm interested to see where they take it. I'm hoping they incorporate an visible air unit into the rear midsole and also add more 'glow in the dark' swooshes like they did on Net CW. From the side I see the trainer midsole with the bottom resembling a 'glow in the dark' sole. Hope Nike will stiffen up that toe area so it doesn't look all warped
sick.gif
. From that top view it kind of reminds me of one of my personal favs the Nike Air Missions. I actually found a pic of them here on NT
pimp.gif

Will smith rocked em in the first of the Bad Boys movies if I remember correctly. 
2rc52rp.jpg

THESE.
ARE.
MY.
GRAILS.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if they are easy to get then im with it...

if not yall hypebeast can camp out and keep these

So they're hypebeasts for really wanting the shoe?

Don't quite understand why so many people are only going for the shoe if its easy to get.

Whatever happened to sneaker heads going a little further than waiting on the computer at midnight for a release?

I got all 3 last time without leaving home, always good to have connects
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So far they look alright, looks like a funky looking shoe.. when we first saw samples of the early Yeezy 1 they looked okay, then we finally saw how good the materials were. I hope materials are as good as the last pair, haven't seen leather like that until Bron South Beach released.

We all know what a hypebeast is and means, if your waiting outside for more than a day for a sneaker you are consider a hypebeast.

when I was younger I wouldn't have mind going a lil harder for em, but not for no week, at the same time, times have change, got women to please, my pride and did I forget more

women
laugh.gif

but yea everyone wasn't as lucky as you to have gotten all 3, esp for retail. I really like the looks of the yeezy 1's but not down for that camping 4-5 days crap or paying 1000 for em

that just me..

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

if they are easy to get then im with it...

if not yall hypebeast can camp out and keep these

So they're hypebeasts for really wanting the shoe?

Don't quite understand why so many people are only going for the shoe if its easy to get.

Whatever happened to sneaker heads going a little further than waiting on the computer at midnight for a release?

I got all 3 last time without leaving home, always good to have connects
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So far they look alright, looks like a funky looking shoe.. when we first saw samples of the early Yeezy 1 they looked okay, then we finally saw how good the materials were. I hope materials are as good as the last pair, haven't seen leather like that until Bron South Beach released.

We all know what a hypebeast is and means, if your waiting outside for more than a day for a sneaker you are consider a hypebeast.

when I was younger I wouldn't have mind going a lil harder for em, but not for no week, at the same time, times have change, got women to please, my pride and did I forget more

women
laugh.gif

but yea everyone wasn't as lucky as you to have gotten all 3, esp for retail. I really like the looks of the yeezy 1's but not down for that camping 4-5 days crap or paying 1000 for em

that just me..

another shoe i will see on the internet....and then only see people rocking fake versions of it. i hate not seeing shoes because they are hiding in peoples closets waiting to be resold

another shoe i will see on the internet....and then only see people rocking fake versions of it. i hate not seeing shoes because they are hiding in peoples closets waiting to be resold

I lucked out getting the 1st yeezys...being in Hartford CT for school, but now I'm back home in NY. Idk how I'll pull this off

I lucked out getting the 1st yeezys...being in Hartford CT for school, but now I'm back home in NY. Idk how I'll pull this off

i will coppin the yeezy 2 regardless hopefully we wont be disapointed if so ill use as trade bait for yeezy 1 blinks

i will coppin the yeezy 2 regardless hopefully we wont be disapointed if so ill use as trade bait for yeezy 1 blinks

This possible release news is interesting. Kanye is some what into sneaker culture, and I know he saw what happened with the reselling of the Yeezy 1(I read he had to purchase pairs of of ebay for people in his crew), so why would he want to make it more about geography and limit quantities more. Kanye has fans all over the world from NYC to Montana. Why would he shut down some of his most loyal fans from obatining something that has his brand on it, due to location doesnt make sense. Kanye has always said he isnt anything without his fans, well its hard for me to believe he cares about his fans if he is only releasing a sneaker for in certain parts of the world, when he knows people are just buying to re sell and make a buck. Just my point of view.

This possible release news is interesting. Kanye is some what into sneaker culture, and I know he saw what happened with the reselling of the Yeezy 1(I read he had to purchase pairs of of ebay for people in his crew), so why would he want to make it more about geography and limit quantities more. Kanye has fans all over the world from NYC to Montana. Why would he shut down some of his most loyal fans from obatining something that has his brand on it, due to location doesnt make sense. Kanye has always said he isnt anything without his fans, well its hard for me to believe he cares about his fans if he is only releasing a sneaker for in certain parts of the world, when he knows people are just buying to re sell and make a buck. Just my point of view.

Like the fact that reportedly paying some homage to the Tech Challenge Agassis here?

I never got , nor was terribly interested in the first ones, but these may spark a little interest.

Back
Top Bottom