Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Like the fact that reportedly paying some homage to the Tech Challenge Agassis here?

I never got , nor was terribly interested in the first ones, but these may spark a little interest.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kanye won't shut out his fans, resellers will.

Exactly.

The pair he wore is a wear-test sample. It is different than the Release version. Jiffy, in regards to your response, completely wrong.

PO

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kanye won't shut out his fans, resellers will.

Exactly.

The pair he wore is a wear-test sample. It is different than the Release version. Jiffy, in regards to your response, completely wrong.

PO

I thought they were wear testers......didnt look like a finished article

Are they going to be available on Kanye Tour specific dates / places ie he plays Rio one night there's a colour available that day, he plays NY there's a colour available that day? that sort of thing

Guess i was wrong with the numbers assumption eh?

I thought they were wear testers......didnt look like a finished article

Are they going to be available on Kanye Tour specific dates / places ie he plays Rio one night there's a colour available that day, he plays NY there's a colour available that day? that sort of thing

Guess i was wrong with the numbers assumption eh?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yeezys are just hybrids....Take the yeezy name off and they'd sit like the Air Tech hybrids.

OKAY! how many times people going to say this @%#!?
damn 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Yeezys are just hybrids....Take the yeezy name off and they'd sit like the Air Tech hybrids.

OKAY! how many times people going to say this @%#!?
damn 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

another shoe i will see on the internet....and then only see people rocking fake versions of it. i hate not seeing shoes because they are hiding in peoples closets waiting to be resold

This
I only seen each color once and that was when they first came out and i was at the club so you know they was on Stunt mode.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

another shoe i will see on the internet....and then only see people rocking fake versions of it. i hate not seeing shoes because they are hiding in peoples closets waiting to be resold

This
I only seen each color once and that was when they first came out and i was at the club so you know they was on Stunt mode.

I keep trying to tell myself that I don't need these, but every time I listen to HAM, my conscience tells me otherwise. 

I keep trying to tell myself that I don't need these, but every time I listen to HAM, my conscience tells me otherwise. 

I was fortunate enough to cop all 3 for retail. I've wore them plenty of times even to the club. Some dude came up to me with the tans and asked me if they were the new jordans and why were they nike *SMH* he shouldve taken off his stunner shades and bluetooth maybe wouldve seen them clearer. But they have potential I still don't think they'll be as great as the first ones. I'm intrigued to see what colors "YE'" decides to come up with

I was fortunate enough to cop all 3 for retail. I've wore them plenty of times even to the club. Some dude came up to me with the tans and asked me if they were the new jordans and why were they nike *SMH* he shouldve taken off his stunner shades and bluetooth maybe wouldve seen them clearer. But they have potential I still don't think they'll be as great as the first ones. I'm intrigued to see what colors "YE'" decides to come up with

i missed the yeezy 1's but after i saw pics i didnt even like them not a real big fan of those shoes... only color way i liked was the black and pink one

i missed the yeezy 1's but after i saw pics i didnt even like them not a real big fan of those shoes... only color way i liked was the black and pink one

Back
Top Bottom