Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Kanye won't shut out his fans, resellers will.

Exactly.

The pair he wore is a wear-test sample. It is different than the Release version. Jiffy, in regards to your response, completely wrong.

PO
laugh.gif
Well I tried. Guess we'll just wait and see how this all pans out. Do you happen to know if there's going to be a wider assortment or same colors bases as the first Yeezy's?

Kanye won't shut out his fans, resellers will.

Exactly.

The pair he wore is a wear-test sample. It is different than the Release version. Jiffy, in regards to your response, completely wrong.

PO
laugh.gif
Well I tried. Guess we'll just wait and see how this all pans out. Do you happen to know if there's going to be a wider assortment or same colors bases as the first Yeezy's?

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

This!!!!!

This!!!!!

^
it seems like a trend to call everyone a hypebeast.  people don't even use the word properly but they like to use it often.  it got old and tired a few years ago.  the updated hypebeast picture was someone wearing a plain shirt and jeans.  
grin.gif
 didn't make much sense.

^
it seems like a trend to call everyone a hypebeast.  people don't even use the word properly but they like to use it often.  it got old and tired a few years ago.  the updated hypebeast picture was someone wearing a plain shirt and jeans.  
grin.gif
 didn't make much sense.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

This!!!!!
true true true

This!!!!!
true true true

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Yeezys are garbage

The Nike Air Yeezy was the greatest shoe, quality of material and design, created that was not made by a designer company. I wish people would realize the material and craftsmanship that went into those shoes. This is not about being a "hype beast", this is about being around shoes all of my life, 34 yrs old, and knowing a good quality crafted shoe that was made to be the greatest shoe of all time. That is respecting the shoe culture, thank you for the Yeezy 1 and if the love is put into the next shoe thank you in advance for the Yeezy 2 Mr. West.

Yeezys are garbage

The Nike Air Yeezy was the greatest shoe, quality of material and design, created that was not made by a designer company. I wish people would realize the material and craftsmanship that went into those shoes. This is not about being a "hype beast", this is about being around shoes all of my life, 34 yrs old, and knowing a good quality crafted shoe that was made to be the greatest shoe of all time. That is respecting the shoe culture, thank you for the Yeezy 1 and if the love is put into the next shoe thank you in advance for the Yeezy 2 Mr. West.

Originally Posted by adtheone

Yeezys are garbage

Very well put sir if people could only hold these in hand and see what great quality was put into this shoe 
smokin.gif

Yeezys are garbage

Very well put sir if people could only hold these in hand and see what great quality was put into this shoe 
smokin.gif

Yeezys are garbage

I wish i could have a chance to hold a pair of these to understand what you mean, i really appreciate things with great craftmanship and quality considering how rare it is to find these days.

Yeezys are garbage

I wish i could have a chance to hold a pair of these to understand what you mean, i really appreciate things with great craftmanship and quality considering how rare it is to find these days.

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

This!!!!!
true true true
agree

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

This!!!!!
true true true
agree

^^^^please elaborate on that...

Simply put. The assortment/quantity will be catered to specific environments/demographics in the nation/world.

Kanye has a specific angle he is trying to accomplish with this release & it's not about just purely limiting the unit #'s

It's not worth the hassle for me, because the design has some opportunities, but I know the "collectors/resellers" will not budge on trying to obtain it regardless...

Have fun with the end result.
laugh.gif

PO

Sounds like something kind of similar to the release of his Louis Vuitton sneaker, if that's the case.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still annoyed at how he did that release.

^^^^please elaborate on that...

Simply put. The assortment/quantity will be catered to specific environments/demographics in the nation/world.

Kanye has a specific angle he is trying to accomplish with this release & it's not about just purely limiting the unit #'s

It's not worth the hassle for me, because the design has some opportunities, but I know the "collectors/resellers" will not budge on trying to obtain it regardless...

Have fun with the end result.
laugh.gif

PO

Sounds like something kind of similar to the release of his Louis Vuitton sneaker, if that's the case.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm still annoyed at how he did that release.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Nike Air Yeezy was the greatest shoe[/color], quality of material and design, created that was not made by a designer company. I wish people would realize the material and craftsmanship that went into those shoes. This is not about being a "hype beast", this is about being around shoes all of my life, 34 yrs old, and knowing a good quality crafted shoe that was made to be [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the greatest shoe of all time[/color]. That is respecting the shoe culture, thank you for the Yeezy 1 and if the love is put into the next shoe thank you in advance for the Yeezy 2 Mr. West.

Greatest shoe of all time? You might be reaching with that one. That's a bold statement.

Quality of materials is a different argument. Just because the materials are better than most Nike and Jordan Brand releases in general. All that proves is the lower quality and standard that Nike has on their other products. And the Yeezy doesn't serve any purpose as an athletic shoe. It's only purpose is for casual wear. (Not that you couldn't use it for any athletic activity, but there are shoes specifically for that.) So they can design it any way they want, they can put as many fins, straps, or buckles as they want on it anywhere they please. Or put as much padding as they want wherever they want. Doing whatever to make the shoe aesthetically pleasing without having to meet requirements or specifications that make the shoe look good while also being useful on the turf, court, or track.

If 'Ye never had his name attached to the sneaker. The buzz would never be as large as it is. I'm not saying you could sell anything by combining Nike and Kanye West. But anything decent with both parties involved will be major. You can go back in this thread and people are saying they don't care what the shoe looks like, they already know they're buying it. The names involved do affect the interest and there is a lot of hype.

Back
Top Bottom