Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by adtheone

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Nike Air Yeezy was the greatest shoe[/color], quality of material and design, created that was not made by a designer company. I wish people would realize the material and craftsmanship that went into those shoes. This is not about being a "hype beast", this is about being around shoes all of my life, 34 yrs old, and knowing a good quality crafted shoe that was made to be [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the greatest shoe of all time[/color]. That is respecting the shoe culture, thank you for the Yeezy 1 and if the love is put into the next shoe thank you in advance for the Yeezy 2 Mr. West.

Greatest shoe of all time? You might be reaching with that one. That's a bold statement.

Quality of materials is a different argument. Just because the materials are better than most Nike and Jordan Brand releases in general. All that proves is the lower quality and standard that Nike has on their other products. And the Yeezy doesn't serve any purpose as an athletic shoe. It's only purpose is for casual wear. (Not that you couldn't use it for any athletic activity, but there are shoes specifically for that.) So they can design it any way they want, they can put as many fins, straps, or buckles as they want on it anywhere they please. Or put as much padding as they want wherever they want. Doing whatever to make the shoe aesthetically pleasing without having to meet requirements or specifications that make the shoe look good while also being useful on the turf, court, or track.

If 'Ye never had his name attached to the sneaker. The buzz would never be as large as it is. I'm not saying you could sell anything by combining Nike and Kanye West. But anything decent with both parties involved will be major. You can go back in this thread and people are saying they don't care what the shoe looks like, they already know they're buying it. The names involved do affect the interest and there is a lot of hype.

^^^ When I stated that it was the greatest shoe ever I was referring to the quality of materials, craftsmanship and the true love of shoes that were put into the creation. There has never been a Nike sport shoe to ever have all of these items in one shoe. To be honest if it did not have the Nike check on it the Yeezy could really be a designer shoe that could have easily sold for 400 bucks out of any high end retail store. You would be hard pressed to name a better shoe that is so versatile and screams attention when it walks in the room. The Yeezy craps on the Jordan XI hands down, and I ask people to truly think about my last statement before you respond. You can wear the Jordan XI everyday if you want, but you would never wear the Yeezy everyday. You know why, because you would feel like you were doing the shoe a injustice by just wearing it to any ol' place. Kanye set the bar as a ROOKIE in the shoe creating game and nothing comes close.

^^^ When I stated that it was the greatest shoe ever I was referring to the quality of materials, craftsmanship and the true love of shoes that were put into the creation. There has never been a Nike sport shoe to ever have all of these items in one shoe. To be honest if it did not have the Nike check on it the Yeezy could really be a designer shoe that could have easily sold for 400 bucks out of any high end retail store. You would be hard pressed to name a better shoe that is so versatile and screams attention when it walks in the room. The Yeezy craps on the Jordan XI hands down, and I ask people to truly think about my last statement before you respond. You can wear the Jordan XI everyday if you want, but you would never wear the Yeezy everyday. You know why, because you would feel like you were doing the shoe a injustice by just wearing it to any ol' place. Kanye set the bar as a ROOKIE in the shoe creating game and nothing comes close.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

This!!!!!
Well said my friend.

standing outside a store as long as you want and can waiting for a shoe you want makes you a hypebeast? id say thats dedication and if anyone has ever camped out for a serious shoe knows how cold and the drama that comes along with being outside but there are also positives about being out there meeting new people ,gaining connections and more and this is whats called networking. Everyone wants to call someone who goes out there way to get their pair a hypebeast thats stupid, to my knowledge i thought a hypebeast was a person who had no mind of their own and let other peoples opinions rule their own life and control what they do and after this i hope to just see info on the actual shoe and not just people ranting on about people who wanted the shoe enough to spend days waiting for it

This!!!!!
Well said my friend.

Originally Posted by Beyond the Glory

hype is at an all time high!

baseballguy.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

This!!!!!
Well said my friend.

Cue rock clapping gif, every page on here i c disgust or sum1 gettin angry at sum1 else liking the shoe, i do want these but i dont think ima w8 in line, got to many things goin on but for the ppl that do mor pwr to u, n make sure u get a 9.5 for ya boy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GetHigh420

This!!!!!
Well said my friend.

Cue rock clapping gif, every page on here i c disgust or sum1 gettin angry at sum1 else liking the shoe, i do want these but i dont think ima w8 in line, got to many things goin on but for the ppl that do mor pwr to u, n make sure u get a 9.5 for ya boy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

This!!!!!
true true true
Wrong, that's a tool....

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

This!!!!!
true true true
Wrong, that's a tool....

Who's talking about the XI? I think you're still reaching with calling the Yeezy the greatest shoe ever. It is your opinion. The design isn't even 100% original. The Yeezy's a good looking shoe, but (for me) it's far from the best looking aesthetically. Plus they aren't practical for athletic activity and there are other footwear brands who use higher quality materials and craftmanship as a standard before the fact. Doesn't mean they're any better by default because of that. Quality is irrelevant. Nike should already have higher standards when it comes to the quality of their releases anyway.

And that breaking necks mentality, talking about "doing the shoe an injustice by not wearing them just anywhere" is silly. That's all hype. It just sounds like Kanye stans and hypebeasts gassing up his sneaker. A lot of kids who bought the Yeezy never had a problem wearing them on a regular basis either. They were out in full force overmatching with their skinny jeans on.

Who's talking about the XI? I think you're still reaching with calling the Yeezy the greatest shoe ever. It is your opinion. The design isn't even 100% original. The Yeezy's a good looking shoe, but (for me) it's far from the best looking aesthetically. Plus they aren't practical for athletic activity and there are other footwear brands who use higher quality materials and craftmanship as a standard before the fact. Doesn't mean they're any better by default because of that. Quality is irrelevant. Nike should already have higher standards when it comes to the quality of their releases anyway.

And that breaking necks mentality, talking about "doing the shoe an injustice by not wearing them just anywhere" is silly. That's all hype. It just sounds like Kanye stans and hypebeasts gassing up his sneaker. A lot of kids who bought the Yeezy never had a problem wearing them on a regular basis either. They were out in full force overmatching with their skinny jeans on.

^^^Real talk right there. Wearing them everyday would be an injustice?! Getouttahere! It's a shoe, bro.
roll.gif

I owned the zen greys & the nets. Wore then both twice & sold them with no regrets. Yeezys are a dope shoe & all....but let's keep things 100. Greatest sneaker ever? Nope! Yeezys will never get me excited like a DS pair of Concord XIs.....

^^^Real talk right there. Wearing them everyday would be an injustice?! Getouttahere! It's a shoe, bro.
roll.gif

I owned the zen greys & the nets. Wore then both twice & sold them with no regrets. Yeezys are a dope shoe & all....but let's keep things 100. Greatest sneaker ever? Nope! Yeezys will never get me excited like a DS pair of Concord XIs.....

The Yeezy craps on the Jordan XI hands down

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

Edit--

You can wear the Jordan XI everyday if you want, but you would never wear the Yeezy everyday. You know why, because you would feel like you were doing the shoe a injustice by just wearing it to any ol' place. Kanye set the bar as a ROOKIE in the shoe creating game and nothing comes close.

LOL.  Did dude really just say you wouldn't wear the Yeezy's everyday because you would be doing the show an injustice........
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Acting like it's a wedding day dress for a bride or something.  You Kanye lovers are truly something else, and not in a good way.  At the end of the day it's just a shoe, something you wear on your feet, whenever.  Not something you hold upto the sun or the light everytime you hear a Kanye West song and start crying in amazement.  Like I said earlier in another thread, alot of you Kanye lovers need to find religion or a hobby.   

The Yeezy craps on the Jordan XI hands down

7fe3505bef3e8ccae7e477ce3120ee275c76e1c.gif

Edit--

You can wear the Jordan XI everyday if you want, but you would never wear the Yeezy everyday. You know why, because you would feel like you were doing the shoe a injustice by just wearing it to any ol' place. Kanye set the bar as a ROOKIE in the shoe creating game and nothing comes close.

LOL.  Did dude really just say you wouldn't wear the Yeezy's everyday because you would be doing the show an injustice........
roll.gif
roll.gif
.  Acting like it's a wedding day dress for a bride or something.  You Kanye lovers are truly something else, and not in a good way.  At the end of the day it's just a shoe, something you wear on your feet, whenever.  Not something you hold upto the sun or the light everytime you hear a Kanye West song and start crying in amazement.  Like I said earlier in another thread, alot of you Kanye lovers need to find religion or a hobby.   

Back
Top Bottom