Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

i wonder if nike made him pick from an existing midsole again... i guess so, but i don't see why they would, after the success of the first yeezys... they still look better to me with the OG midsole he designed. much more futuristic.

i wonder if nike made him pick from an existing midsole again... i guess so, but i don't see why they would, after the success of the first yeezys... they still look better to me with the OG midsole he designed. much more futuristic.

another one:

beyonceknowlescostes03.jpg

kanye isnt that big why does his kicks always look 2 sizes too big i did remember him saying he wore a 12 but it just doesnt make sense.

kanye isnt that big why does his kicks always look 2 sizes too big i did remember him saying he wore a 12 but it just doesnt make sense.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Pause. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Pause. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by redsfan3

I think a lot of people will try to trade their Yeezy 2 for the first Yeezy.

yea i think so too....but i still love the Yeezy 2 i think it is perfect..i love the fact that it is a black and white shoe

yea i think so too....but i still love the Yeezy 2 i think it is perfect..i love the fact that it is a black and white shoe

Originally Posted by LA KB24

What Ye has been wearing is still probably a sample. The final product probably won't be such a simple colorway.

What Ye has been wearing is still probably a sample. The final product probably won't be such a simple colorway.

im most likely gonna buy these but only cause i missed out on the yeezy 1s and im not paying $1k for a pair of kicks...so ima buy these if i can

im most likely gonna buy these but only cause i missed out on the yeezy 1s and im not paying $1k for a pair of kicks...so ima buy these if i can

98% chance you wont being the sample c/w, just like the Grammy c/w of the yeezys

Back
Top Bottom