Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

as in the girl getting raped and our wallets getting raped

laugh.gif

Its CRAZY how much of a buzz he created JUST from rocking them a couple of times. It's going to be straight mayhem when these actually drop.
indifferent.gif

Its CRAZY how much of a buzz he created JUST from rocking them a couple of times. It's going to be straight mayhem when these actually drop.
indifferent.gif

MAKING THEM WIDELY AVAILABLE WOULD BE A GIFT...THATS WHY I DONT HAVE YEEZY 1'S... IM A GROWN DUDE..I CANT TAKE OFF WORK AND SLEEP IN STREETS FOR KICKS AT THIS POINT. 

MAKING THEM WIDELY AVAILABLE WOULD BE A GIFT...THATS WHY I DONT HAVE YEEZY 1'S... IM A GROWN DUDE..I CANT TAKE OFF WORK AND SLEEP IN STREETS FOR KICKS AT THIS POINT. 

There is no way that these will be a GS. NO way. yeezy knows what he is doing. He knows what kind of power he holds as an icon and that means making them limited to increase the demand and the exclusiveness of the sneaker. 

There is no way that these will be a GS. NO way. yeezy knows what he is doing. He knows what kind of power he holds as an icon and that means making them limited to increase the demand and the exclusiveness of the sneaker. 

All we need is a raw image of one of the photos the and then we could just zoom in and see all the details on the shoe because the photos we have seen so far are compressed images.

Back
Top Bottom