Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by redsfan3

I think a lot of people will try to trade their Yeezy 2 for the first Yeezy.

yea i think so too....but i still love the Yeezy 2 i think it is perfect..i love the fact that it is a black and white shoe

98% chance you wont being the sample c/w, just like the Grammy c/w of the yeezys

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

were the first ones available online?

they were...i remember that they were being posted at random times after release date...like 2:03 AM est or something

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

were the first ones available online?

they were...i remember that they were being posted at random times after release date...like 2:03 AM est or something

wow kanye looks mad in every picture i see him in.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wrod7

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

kanye isnt that big why does his kicks always look 2 sizes too big i did remember him saying he wore a 12 but it just doesnt make sense.

Pause. 
laugh.gif
wow that doesnt really qualify for a "pause", but i will say pause for you thinking anything gay from the statement jayzrdead made, your way of thinking is type suspect

Originally Posted by wrod7

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

kanye isnt that big why does his kicks always look 2 sizes too big i did remember him saying he wore a 12 but it just doesnt make sense.

Pause. 
laugh.gif
wow that doesnt really qualify for a "pause", but i will say pause for you thinking anything gay from the statement jayzrdead made, your way of thinking is type suspect

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

can we get a rape gif?

roll.gif
wow, i kind of understand what your saying since you made a post right after sort of explaining it, but still this post by itself is shady

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

can we get a rape gif?

roll.gif
wow, i kind of understand what your saying since you made a post right after sort of explaining it, but still this post by itself is shady

Reading through this thread I can see now that no matter what the numbers are with the Yeezy 2 they will create a huge buzz. Personally, I am liking the Yeezy 2 the more and more I see them. The quality appears to be inline with the first Yeezy, and I really do like how Kanye took a hybrid of different shoes and it turned in into something unique like the first yeezy. It appears he did it again with the Yeezy 2.

Overall cant wait for more colors....

Reading through this thread I can see now that no matter what the numbers are with the Yeezy 2 they will create a huge buzz. Personally, I am liking the Yeezy 2 the more and more I see them. The quality appears to be inline with the first Yeezy, and I really do like how Kanye took a hybrid of different shoes and it turned in into something unique like the first yeezy. It appears he did it again with the Yeezy 2.

Overall cant wait for more colors....

Back
Top Bottom