Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

It Depends When, Where, An How Much This Shoe Will Cost... Im Not Payin More Than $275 Tho...

It Depends When, Where, An How Much This Shoe Will Cost... Im Not Payin More Than $275 Tho...

people check out da nike kobe commerical to check da kicks kanye is wearing.....things done changed.
laugh.gif

people check out da nike kobe commerical to check da kicks kanye is wearing.....things done changed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

?
i'm pretty sure people just noticed the shoes that Kanye was wearing. not something that was on the top of their lists for the commercial/mini movie

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

?
i'm pretty sure people just noticed the shoes that Kanye was wearing. not something that was on the top of their lists for the commercial/mini movie

I understand keeping these limited.... but can we please just get ONE colorway something close to a GR?

I understand keeping these limited.... but can we please just get ONE colorway something close to a GR?

Back
Top Bottom