Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

eek.gif

Yeezy craps on the XI?

this can't be real life....

1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough_Funny_GIF_collection-s295x221-142915.gif

I'm a die hard Kanye fan. And since I wasnt into shoes when the yeezy 1 came out I am all over these no matter what they look like. That has nothing to do with me being a hype beast, it has to do with me wanting something created by my favorite artist, I want these more because they came from Ye then of how they look.

I'm a die hard Kanye fan. And since I wasnt into shoes when the yeezy 1 came out I am all over these no matter what they look like. That has nothing to do with me being a hype beast, it has to do with me wanting something created by my favorite artist, I want these more because they came from Ye then of how they look.

Originally Posted by faddy

I love Tinker's shoe designs but he has some "failures" or shoes I just laugh at.. The "hate" or criticism is there on these because of this fact alone. No name attachment to Kanye and people would laugh or ignore them like some creative rec shoe. But slap a Yeezy logo on these and they are bought up. That yields many people to call you out. I guess it just comes with the territory of liking something popular

Originally Posted by faddy

I love Tinker's shoe designs but he has some "failures" or shoes I just laugh at.. The "hate" or criticism is there on these because of this fact alone. No name attachment to Kanye and people would laugh or ignore them like some creative rec shoe. But slap a Yeezy logo on these and they are bought up. That yields many people to call you out. I guess it just comes with the territory of liking something popular

Back
Top Bottom