Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

So when is the RD on these? I cleared out all of my credit cards...ready to buy as many as possible.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

cosign. that chick is mediocre at best. no body. she might have a cute face, but you sure can't tell cuz of those ugly glasses...

buncha virgins on this forum it seems like some times...

I love the random tangents on this forum lol. I agree, ok face, no body...smash and pass like steve nash

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

cosign. that chick is mediocre at best. no body. she might have a cute face, but you sure can't tell cuz of those ugly glasses...

buncha virgins on this forum it seems like some times...

I love the random tangents on this forum lol. I agree, ok face, no body...smash and pass like steve nash

Remember waiting in a raffle ticket line first the black release in D.C and my bro got the last ticket number called. Why so much hype on these? More hype on these than Jordan XI.

Remember waiting in a raffle ticket line first the black release in D.C and my bro got the last ticket number called. Why so much hype on these? More hype on these than Jordan XI.

Originally Posted by b23curry

Why so much hype on these? More hype on these than Jordan XI.
ummm jordan xi's have always been readily available yeezys were limited to like 2500 per cw thats limited and top notch materials along with arguably top 5 biggest rappers in the game right now and no matter what any hater says kanye is a taste maker and for people to have a taste of that is what the hype is all about.

Originally Posted by b23curry

Why so much hype on these? More hype on these than Jordan XI.
ummm jordan xi's have always been readily available yeezys were limited to like 2500 per cw thats limited and top notch materials along with arguably top 5 biggest rappers in the game right now and no matter what any hater says kanye is a taste maker and for people to have a taste of that is what the hype is all about.

Originally Posted by xiangc610

looks better than the air yezzy 1's to me, i expect these to be even harder to get.

now that wouldnt make any sense the initial shock is done so now they can coast off of the hype 

Originally Posted by xiangc610

looks better than the air yezzy 1's to me, i expect these to be even harder to get.

now that wouldnt make any sense the initial shock is done so now they can coast off of the hype 

Originally Posted by datkidfabolous

I bet if she wasn't Don C's piece this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. ha

I dont know who don c is or who she is, but what i do know is that she is waaay to skinny and her face is ehh at best.......  girls that are as skinny as her suck when it comes to that bump bump cuz them boney body parts hurt lmao.

Originally Posted by datkidfabolous

I bet if she wasn't Don C's piece this wouldn't even be a topic of discussion. ha

I dont know who don c is or who she is, but what i do know is that she is waaay to skinny and her face is ehh at best.......  girls that are as skinny as her suck when it comes to that bump bump cuz them boney body parts hurt lmao.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why are y'all sweating that mediocre broad?!? I literally see girls everyday that put her to shame, and I work at a hospital lol...

I swear if the female is lightskin, slim with long hair she is GOD....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*sigh* been plauging our people for years---I don't see it stopping anytime soon

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by BigTy23

Why are y'all sweating that mediocre broad?!? I literally see girls everyday that put her to shame, and I work at a hospital lol...

I swear if the female is lightskin, slim with long hair she is GOD....
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*sigh* been plauging our people for years---I don't see it stopping anytime soon

Back
Top Bottom