Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Exactly what moves is it that you're speaking of? Can you please enlighten me?
laugh.gif
 wow... and just because someone isn't willing to ditch school or work doesn't mean they don't want them bad enough

Didn't know classes were in session on black Friday
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
they're not. But they are during the week before Thanksgiving and and Black Friday.
Some of you are too smart for your own good.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

wow! i have not been this hyped for something since smores pop tarts dropped. it's so dope that we had the air yeezy 1 and now we're gonna get the air yeezy 2! how crazy is that?!?! i love everything about the shoe despite not being able to see it clearly. this is going to be a shoe that every true sneakerhead MUST own...these and the air yeezy 1s. a sneaker collection is not complete without these. i can't wait to see franalation's review on this awesome shoe and i can't wait to own every color that they put out even though i have no idea what those colors are. i will sell my car if i have to. i will wait in line for a week if i have to. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So I guess im not a "true" sneakerhead then
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

By having the yeezy 1 or 2 don't define a persons collection nor does any shoe. Buy what you like don't worry what the next man if the yeezy is your cup of tea buy it! me I never liked them but im not hating on someone that does.

wow! i have not been this hyped for something since smores pop tarts dropped. it's so dope that we had the air yeezy 1 and now we're gonna get the air yeezy 2! how crazy is that?!?! i love everything about the shoe despite not being able to see it clearly. this is going to be a shoe that every true sneakerhead MUST own...these and the air yeezy 1s. a sneaker collection is not complete without these. i can't wait to see franalation's review on this awesome shoe and i can't wait to own every color that they put out even though i have no idea what those colors are. i will sell my car if i have to. i will wait in line for a week if i have to. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

By having the yeezy 1 or 2 don't define a persons collection nor does any shoe. Buy what you like don't worry what the next man if the yeezy is your cup of tea buy it! me I never liked them but im not hating on someone that does.

Some ignant comments being thrown around in here. A Black Friday release date would be pure trouble but hey, Nike must now what they're doing...right?
If I still lived in NYC, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of acquiring these. Out here in Texas though, I feel like my chances are somewhat better. Let's hope I'm right.

Some ignant comments being thrown around in here. A Black Friday release date would be pure trouble but hey, Nike must now what they're doing...right?
If I still lived in NYC, I wouldn't even entertain the idea of acquiring these. Out here in Texas though, I feel like my chances are somewhat better. Let's hope I'm right.

Where are these really going to come out though cause I don't want to be at the wrong place and miss all the food lol.

Where are these really going to come out though cause I don't want to be at the wrong place and miss all the food lol.

IMHO Nike knows what they're doing when it comes to releasing these on Black Friday. I think the Yeezy 2s are going to be as limited as the Yeezy 1s. Once people can't cop, they'll hop right onto the Black Cements if they didn't intend on copping them in the first place. Cements did just release not too long ago in the CDP if Im not mistaken.
& to the people saying smh to everyone that would camp to for shoes instead of being with family and having thanksgiving together, its not like anyones never camped out for something bc black friday. Look at Best Buy, Target, etc. People camp out days before Black Friday to buy stuff from these places. The way I see it, kids will be bringing their families to camp out for these 
eyes.gif

IMHO Nike knows what they're doing when it comes to releasing these on Black Friday. I think the Yeezy 2s are going to be as limited as the Yeezy 1s. Once people can't cop, they'll hop right onto the Black Cements if they didn't intend on copping them in the first place. Cements did just release not too long ago in the CDP if Im not mistaken.
& to the people saying smh to everyone that would camp to for shoes instead of being with family and having thanksgiving together, its not like anyones never camped out for something bc black friday. Look at Best Buy, Target, etc. People camp out days before Black Friday to buy stuff from these places. The way I see it, kids will be bringing their families to camp out for these 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right over your head my dude
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm not gonna lie....this time around, I was actually interested in this next installment of the Yeezy line. But knowing all of this !$! that goes into it (Camping out, paying marked up prices, etc.) I can easily pass. Just ain't for me.

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Right over your head my dude
laugh.gif

Anyway I'm not gonna lie....this time around, I was actually interested in this next installment of the Yeezy line. But knowing all of this !$! that goes into it (Camping out, paying marked up prices, etc.) I can easily pass. Just ain't for me.

Back
Top Bottom