Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by foamster

Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

anyone in NYC with Yeezy locations? I got a Few also. Looking for some rare spots. Lmk
laugh.gif
i know that dudes a clown anyways im looking for net net yeezys in a 9.5-10 for 600-700 depending on condition DS or VNDS only no beat kicks

LOL you wish son...flightclub selling them for 1500 and it's 20% to flightclub. You have a better chance of smashing a 10

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

anyone in NYC with Yeezy locations? I got a Few also. Looking for some rare spots. Lmk
laugh.gif
i know that dudes a clown anyways im looking for net net yeezys in a 9.5-10 for 600-700 depending on condition DS or VNDS only no beat kicks

LOL you wish son...flightclub selling them for 1500 and it's 20% to flightclub. You have a better chance of smashing a 10

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

laugh.gif

Yeah, I've seen Yeezys beat to death go for $500 on eBay.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

and thats exactly why i didnt hesitate to pay 450 a pair for mine when the first ones dropped.  totally worth it imo...

and thats exactly why i didnt hesitate to pay 450 a pair for mine when the first ones dropped.  totally worth it imo...

Its true. I sold my worn, repainted, redyed Yeezys to some kid on Facebook for 675 shipped

Its true. I sold my worn, repainted, redyed Yeezys to some kid on Facebook for 675 shipped

the original yeezy1 sample looks more stream line them the actual one but in the end it kinda looks like a air mag jordan fusion glad they scraped it

These are pretty dope
pimp.gif

the original yeezy1 sample looks more stream line them the actual one but in the end it kinda looks like a air mag jordan fusion glad they scraped it

These are pretty dope
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

He's got a point though.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

He's got a point though.
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

did you really just use flight club as an example?
Spoiler [+]

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Spoiler [+]

log off kid

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Spoiler [+]

log off kid

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

not stressing the Yeezy 2... won't be as hard to cop as people think

Lol yea ok, these days GR foams and Jordans are hard to copp, these will be ::kanye::cray::kanye::

Back
Top Bottom