Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Maybe those ppl are lined up for the white and red Jordan 14's that come out this week
A line a  week early for a pair of 14's
indifferent.gif
The Last Shoots didn't even sell out the day they came out and there way more popular then the white and reds.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Maybe those ppl are lined up for the white and red Jordan 14's that come out this week
A line a  week early for a pair of 14's
indifferent.gif
The Last Shoots didn't even sell out the day they came out and there way more popular then the white and reds.

Ppl already camping when stores dont even have them in stock and release date isnt even confirmed yet 
laugh.gif

Pure madness

Ppl already camping when stores dont even have them in stock and release date isnt even confirmed yet 
laugh.gif

Pure madness

if people really camped out already for a shoe that has no solid release date

they deserve that slap in the face there ganna get when the shoes dont drop on that day

bunch of bums

man i remember people being able to line up same day for the 1's and still get a pair

SMH

if people really camped out already for a shoe that has no solid release date

they deserve that slap in the face there ganna get when the shoes dont drop on that day

bunch of bums

man i remember people being able to line up same day for the 1's and still get a pair

SMH

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Funny because Kanye himself said/says nike lets him design the shoes ,people like you should be banned all you do is come here and act like you know everything you say you have pictures of the Yeezy 2 but dont want to post them on here you're a clown bro $%+%

And im hearing dudes are camping at Millennium in Inglewood
Son, you know that MJ and Kobe have a hand in designing their shoes too right? 
Tinker is the mastermind behind these gems. You think Nike is going to let Kanye draw up some shoes and then just manufacture them !@*!*? 

Kanye influences, Tinker executes. 

Where the !!@% have you been the last 20+ years? 

Louis Vuitton ain't even let Yeezy have full executive control over his kicks. You think Nike would? 
Haha you think that I dont know that ?????????????????????
laugh.gif

Even though Nike " Would not let kanye draw up some shoes " He certainly has a major hand in them he doesnt just "influence" and before the 1's came out I read somewhere that the 1's were just a kanye/mark smith project tinker wasnt involved

fmub1v.jpg

witc0.jpg
Yeah, looks like we are coming from the same place. Same page.
And you know what, until now, I didn't even realize you were talking to that troll foamster. 

Disregard my post
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom