Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black / Pink Best Photo Yet Page 1 Vol. LOOK AT THAT SNAKE SHAKE! Updated Nov 1st

Originally Posted by Mitsui

Can't wait to see how it looks! Hope it won't disappoint, as the first pair set the bar pretty high.

Exactly.... The 1st Pair Did Set The Bar Really High.... An If These Dont Look Better Than The 1st Yeezys Then Its Gonna Be Alot Of Disappointed People...

Originally Posted by do work son

my ex bought me a pair of yeezys, then we got into an argument over something minimal and she gave them to her cousin instead of me.
hope you broke up right then and there

Originally Posted by do work son

my ex bought me a pair of yeezys, then we got into an argument over something minimal and she gave them to her cousin instead of me.
hope you broke up right then and there

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

just make a south beach color way and they're will be beasts camped out for a week

Sad thing is.... this is Prolly true lol... but knowing kanye he'll keep it original...

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

just make a south beach color way and they're will be beasts camped out for a week

Sad thing is.... this is Prolly true lol... but knowing kanye he'll keep it original...

Ohhh I can't wait to get like 5 pairs of these to flip to all these little hypebeasts.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I heard from a botique store owner that these are coming out around the Holidays this year. I can see it now a Black Friday release
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I heard from a botique store owner that these are coming out around the Holidays this year. I can see it now a Black Friday release
sick.gif
laugh.gif

anyone else notice the original Yeezys on NDC? They are out of stock. I wonder why they'd put em back on the site??

anyone else notice the original Yeezys on NDC? They are out of stock. I wonder why they'd put em back on the site??

Ill never understand all the hype for the yeezys....is it the shoe? The person? Or just that they are limited?

Ill never understand all the hype for the yeezys....is it the shoe? The person? Or just that they are limited?

Originally Posted by jroc3821

for me its the fact that hes my favorite rapper but if i can make my money on it then i will. lol

-Tyler

Originally Posted by jroc3821

for me its the fact that hes my favorite rapper but if i can make my money on it then i will. lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom