Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Time Machine sounds like Foam Phelps..
laugh.gif

Yeezy stan in the house..

I'll come back and talk to ya'll on May 2nd. Imma go start a line some where right now!!! I gotta have these!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Time Machine

The list is common sense.I talked to the stores and they told me the amount they had from the first yeezy!The bad part is their wil be less of the Black Pink cause of a high demand in markets such as the UK.France, and the Caribbean!1500 black ones tops!Maybe 2,000.

eek.gif
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

May 2 all hell breaks loose!The first release of the zen grey was a track race 30 people straight runnin fullspeed.Dudes keys were falling,sunglasses,i almost had to pop a couple NYC cats!

say what??/ you the person in that avatar???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wooly11

Originally Posted by Time Machine

I am here for all those people who don twant to pay Willaim Rivera # prices!I am the good guy in this forum!On ebay it was krytponates for 1200 sold by William Rivera 3
That is false. Are u seriously attempting 2 go 2 war with the 8 year veteran?

I hate the fact that because too many others have scammed people, and now no one is willing to trade for sizes. It's ridiculous that people are so scared.I have talked to 3 other NT'ers who have my size (11-11.5) and I have theirs (10), and people think a person with over 320 eBay feedback and several yearson the board is going to risk everything for 600 measly dollars. WHAT IS 600 DOLLARS TO ME? Can't believe this crap.

I mean peep my blog...I got the damn shoes for free. Who would I scam? Why?
/vent

this time machine is a clown, someone ban him.

nobody has any recommendations for some sneaker protector spray?

Hey im a youngin from KC and new to the sneaker game and am trying real hard to establish myself as a sneaker collector. No one round here got the yeezys in
lookin for a 11-11.5 PM me lettin me know

HELP ME OUT PLEASE!

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I hate the fact that because too many others have scammed people, and now no one is willing to trade for sizes. It's ridiculous that people are so scared. I have talked to 3 other NT'ers who have my size (11-11.5) and I have theirs (10), and people think a person with over 320 eBay feedback and several years on the board is going to risk everything for 600 measly dollars. WHAT IS 600 DOLLARS TO ME? Can't believe this crap.

/vent
Yo, you da one that won the contest at The 400 spot??? TS's???

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I hate the fact that because too many others have scammed people, and now no one is willing to trade for sizes. It's ridiculous that people are so scared. I have talked to 3 other NT'ers who have my size (11-11.5) and I have theirs (10), and people think a person with over 320 eBay feedback and several years on the board is going to risk everything for 600 measly dollars. WHAT IS 600 DOLLARS TO ME? Can't believe this crap.

/vent
Yo, you da one that won the contest at The 400 spot??? TS's???

Yeah that was me...

Back
Top Bottom