Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I didn't know it would be that hard to find someone with a 10, willing to trade for a 10.5 smh

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

to those who who wont pay 850 and other crazy numbers there is a fool out there who will. so stop crying bc you did not get your pair at retail or got a pair at all its not the end of the world there just shoes

True. So your pretty much saying a stupid person would spend 850? Since u refer them as a FOOL

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Anyone know what time they released on NDC? I was busy preparing/watching Pacquiao-Hatton fight.

They released late Saturday morning/early afternoon. Around 11:30 AM if I'm correct.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Anyone know what time they released on NDC? I was busy preparing/watching Pacquiao-Hatton fight.

They released late Saturday morning/early afternoon. Around 11:30 AM if I'm correct.

Change that to PM and you're right.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

So did 34st FL got the Blk/ Pink?

No. They released the Zen Grey's according to sources.

Change that to PM and you're right.
You're right. I saw the screencap at 11:30 AM yesterday and thought it released then.

still creased ftl so does the wet towel and iron trick help?
indifferent.gif
Just wear the damn shoe.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

copped 2 pairs. here in baltimore only 3 dtlr location had the shoes. the spot i went to had 14 pairs for sale. long story short, 2 of the 5 tickets i had got called. copped a sz 10 (my size) and a sz 8.5. met a dude from kentucky who was "the biggest kanye fan" as he called himself.

he offered me $600 for them right then and there, which i knew was relatively "cheap" considering all the hype. but dude seemed genuine and i believed he really wanted them to wear, so me being the good guy i am, i did my good deed for the day and sold them to him for $600, or which he was very appreciative. maybe i got played, idk.

so now i have the sz 8.5 left and i am tryna decide if i will trade someone for a sz 9 or 9.5 or just let them go altogether.

pics coming soon...

nerd.gif
Kentucky????? He drove all the way to the Murderland?
indifferent.gif

I tell you what, if they don't do another raffle, it will be a Dream Team takeover in June.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Am i missing something? Is a 10.5 cursed or something?

I offer someone an even trade my 10.5 for a 10...dude responds back like I insulted him asking for 200 on top of the trade
indifferent.gif

Than I offered same proposal to someone else, and they saying to sell my 10.5's on ebay than buy his 10...is 10.5 worth less or something??

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This sneaker brought out the beast in people. I may sound salty, since i camped out for 3 days in another state, and came home empty handed so excuse me. But all i know is, people were more concerned about the resell value on these then the actual shoe. I sat in line, and listened to people talk about the resell value on these for 3 days. No one had any love for the sneaker just wanted to make a dollar. Which is fine, not to knock anyone's hustle. But my thing is, what about the people that truly wanted the sneaker for the right reason(like myself and others in line who had no chance because of the resellers). I mean these kids were more concerned about selling there spot in line for $500 then anything. It really was an eye opener. There was a lot more to it, but I am not going to blow up anyone's spot, or knock the hustle. But bottom line, the sneaker game has lost its luster. Cats are in it for the money mostly, not the love. Which makes me seriously want to retire all together. Because i foresee the resell game becoming the entire sneaker culture here soon, since Nike slaps a limited sticker on everything now. You can call me salty, you can call me a hater, or flame me for camping for 3 days and coming home empty handed its fine. But that is something i had to say.
nice post
pimp.gif

It's crazy how things are now.

10.5's should actually be worth more. They're one of the rarest sizes. Dudes you're dealing with are idiots.

^^^^no not curse, but people are looking for YOU to drop in something extra Since they would be doing you a favor.

Give it time you will find someone.

Back
Top Bottom