Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by Rightguard

Originally Posted by bay1591

being broke FTL
tired.gif
i remember those 9th grade 10th grade years
laugh.gif
close, 11th grade lol

This thread grows too damn fast so I'm gonna go ahead assume you guys haven't
seen these yet the Black /Fire Red Colorway
also that appears to Be The Triple Blacks down there
nike-air-yeezy-fire-red-colorway.jpg

Originally Posted by AirNinjaFuture

This thread grows too damn fast so I'm gonna go ahead assume you guys haven't
seen these yet the Black /Fire Red Colorway
also that appears to Be The Triple Blacks down there

you didn't even post all the pix lol, peep a couple pages back, the "triple blacks" are anothe rpair of blk/reds

For shoes like this... seriously, NOT being in NY, Philly, Chi, LA, etc. FTW... it was much easier to cop without having 50+ people outside.

see, from the pix i saw, i thought the glow in the dark tour colorway was more navy blue, almost purple, and orange, almost infrared on the outsole...

seems like in those pix it's black and red.

Originally Posted by jphonix

see, from the pix i saw, i thought the glow in the dark tour colorway was more navy blue, almost purple, and orange, almost infrared on the outsole...

seems like in those pix it's black and red.
I think the colors are red and some sort of very dark Navy blue/charcoal/obsidian type thing.

Originally Posted by doyung9

For shoes like this... seriously, NOT being in NY, Philly, Chi, LA, etc. FTW... it was much easier to cop without having 50+ people outside.

THATS WHAT I REALIZED, NOW IM COMING TO YOUR CITY
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by doyung9

THATS WHAT I REALIZED, NOW IM COMING TO YOUR CITY
roll.gif

those cities have numerous stores that get them though. even if another city doesn't have as much hype, there is still going to be about the same lengthlines because only one store in the whole city is getting them. if that makes any sense.

Back
Top Bottom