Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

^^ you with 149 posts makes you right?

It's obvious it's just a joke. Regardless if its available or not. Osneaker hasnt even came through for the Nters thatordered the Eggplant Foams, so no one really knows how legit they are.

Let's get back to topic...shall we?

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by GTEK

This year has been crazy for collectors!!!
So far I seen on ebay:

A pair of customized jordans for Marcus Jordan

Pair of Mcflys (actually from the movie)

Pair of Sample 11's (with 45 on the back)

Pair of Jordan autographed 7's

Guys been having to sell their most prized to scrape up some money...
So if youre an collector looking for and edge.....ebay is the jackpot this year.....

how much did the mcfly's go for?

man, those are for real the holy grails of any collection...

The real mcflys sold for 650 I was bidding ok them and got outbid

*%@ man, i woulda paid a $G for 'em, easily...

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

It's obvious it's just a joke. Regardless if its available or not. Osneaker hasnt even came through for the Nters that ordered the Eggplant Foams, so no one really knows how legit they are.

Well 151 is alot more than 18 but whatever NT arguements are getting old so let's just get back on topic like you said gay fish real or not there gay nowlet's move on

It's obvious it's just a joke. Regardless if its available or not. Osneaker hasnt even came through for the Nters that ordered the Eggplant Foams, so no one really knows how legit they are.

Well 151 is alot more than 18 but whatever NT arguements are getting old so let's just get back on topic like you said gay fish real or not there gay now let's move on

indifferent.gif
at this kid

I just came across the 1st site selling fakes... unless someone really is selling them for $99... PM me if you want to know the site... I'm not going toplay my NTers bogus by posting the link...

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

I just came across the 1st site selling fakes... unless someone really is selling them for $99... PM me if you want to know the site... I'm not going to play my NTers bogus by posting the link...
if it sounds too good to be true, then................it is

Well 151 is alot more than 18 but whatever NT arguements are getting old so let's just get back on topic like you said gay fish real or not there gay now let's move on

wow... how can i take this yeezy thread serious?....

^ prove there not real first buddy you can add it to your cart and buy there must be soemthing real about them for a legit site to allow you to buy them
They're obviously photoshopped. Noob.

Originally Posted by never wear them

wow... how can i take this yeezy thread serious?....

True.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

^ prove there not real first buddy you can add it to your cart and buy there must be soemthing real about them for a legit site to allow you to buy them
They're obviously photoshopped. Noob.

It says on description that it is a custom sneaker And that it is ORDERABLE ! And your calling me a noob learn how to read I'm sick of these NT membersthat have 3000 posts and think they know everything learn how to read first !

Originally Posted by GTEK

http://s424.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=3274_5052a8d5912cd7a9d3bb2fdeece288.jpg Broke Bum? Never that
smile.gif
Fashion is my lifestyle

I been lurking for about the pass 100 or so pages..does feel like this thread grows by 5 pages a day...but I had to jump out on this...YOU are SOOOOO WACK forthis picture....Two questions??
a) How wack do you feel knowing your WHOLE life saving fits be made into a shape around some kicks?? (Investments, real estate, cars etc cant be circled aroundsome kicks...maybe the titles and pink slips..but not the actuall..)
b) How wack are little kids like you that dont have BANK ACCOUNTS?? (You're the dude that gets robb'd at the campout cause you got G's in yourpocket...me I roll with my Debit or Amex homie...)

As far as the release goes..its been confirmed that this release WILL be similar to the Spizike release...The first will the most exclusive or limited (Greensor Spike Lee East Coast specifically 1-95 release only), the second will be limited but still obtainable (Black release or Black History Joints had both coastreleases and sprinkled in the mid west)...the last will be mostly GR or Urban Accounts (True Blue released at Most Urban accounts with limited numbers butmultiple accounts)...After that there will be a couple GR releases followed by European Exclusives....
Trust I been in this for a minute and my sources are VERY WELL connected....Shouts to Will...I got you homie..

stop u using to much teeth...so hop off and stop suckin me

get this gtek outta here....im tired of all these noobs...i bet this guy gets banned just like every other fool that comes on here trying to act like this andthat

Back
Top Bottom