Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

someone needs 2 edit before they get dealt with.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

y'all should start bugging nike reps till they give you a timeframe of the yeezy launch on NDC, I know it worked with the eggplant foams, they pretty much told us the exact time eggplants would be going up on the site.

already did.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^for somone who decent last time around, it looks like you are struggling currently
eek.gif

I was talking about that pic with the curse words needs 2 be edited.. Staff lets us rock nowadays...FTW
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

There was a shop in MIA that got the Zens and they didn't even sell... they ended up shipping their FSR back to NYC... Florida heads get ready for an easy cop... if you have connects in FL then call them now!!!
pimp.gif

You have been pm'd
And whats the deal with the shoe gallery?? I bet dudes have already been camping there for days now
smh.gif

Why are people PM'ing about this shoe asking if I can get them their size...? I don't even post in this thread...

NT is a gift and a curse.

There was a shop in MIA that got the Zens and they didn't even sell... they ended up shipping their FSR back to NYC... Florida heads get ready for an easy cop... if you have connects in FL then call them now!!!
pimp.gif

Im calling DUCKTALES!!!!....Please unless the spot was in somebackwoods Flordia swamp theres no way in HELL they didn't sell out...If its a sneaker spotthat has the type of account that can get the Yeezy's they have to have SOME foot traffic....Just because of resale pricing cats would snatch them up if noother reason then to list them and flip them....Next thing you know your gonna tell me some one gave back a Ki..at cost no less...because they couldn'tFIND any FIENDS to sell too.......That just dont make sense.....The only way this is even close to being possible is if the price was ridiculous thenmaybe...just maybe I could see it....

Haha man I love the gifs in this thread.
laugh.gif

Cant wait till this whole yeezy thing is done with.
These 3 shoes better last me the rest of 2009 and more. After these next two Im done with sneaks for the year.
eek.gif

(IF spacejams get retroed I will be getting those too its a must)
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

pimp.gif

Im calling DUCKTALES!!!!....Please unless the spot was in somebackwoods Flordia swamp theres no way in HELL they didn't sell out...If its a sneaker spot that has the type of account that can get the Yeezy's they have to have SOME foot traffic....Just because of resale pricing cats would snatch them up if no other reason then to list them and flip them....Next thing you know your gonna tell me some one gave back a Ki..at cost no less...because they couldn't FIND any FIENDS to sell too.......That just dont make sense.....The only way this is even close to being possible is if the price was ridiculous then maybe...just maybe I could see it....

Call it what you want but the truth is not every sneaker spot is well known... but anyone who has been in business for a while can get a QS Urban Energyaccount... especially one off ma and pa shops... they sometimes get random shipments... the Athlete's Foots here in Chicag got Laser IVs when they cameout... in some poorer neighborhoods Js sit in the window with no one to buy them... we got plenty spots like that in Chi Town...

pimp.gif

Im calling DUCKTALES!!!!....Please unless the spot was in somebackwoods Flordia swamp theres no way in HELL they didn't sell out...If its a sneaker spot that has the type of account that can get the Yeezy's they have to have SOME foot traffic....Just because of resale pricing cats would snatch them up if no other reason then to list them and flip them....Next thing you know your gonna tell me some one gave back a Ki..at cost no less...because they couldn't FIND any FIENDS to sell too.......That just dont make sense.....The only way this is even close to being possible is if the price was ridiculous then maybe...just maybe I could see it....

Call it what you want but the truth is not every sneaker spot is well known... but anyone who has been in business for a while can get a QS Urban Energy account... especially one off ma and pa shops... they sometimes get random shipments... the Athlete's Foots here in Chicag got Laser IVs when they came out... in some poorer neighborhoods Js sit in the window with no one to buy them... we got plenty spots like that in Chi Town...

Although this is true.....I doubt nike would send an 3,000 limited quanity shoe to an boutique or shoe store in a poor or low spending area....

Originally Posted by GTEK

pimp.gif

Call it what you want but the truth is not every sneaker spot is well known... but anyone who has been in business for a while can get a QS Urban Energy account... especially one off ma and pa shops... they sometimes get random shipments... the Athlete's Foots here in Chicag got Laser IVs when they came out... in some poorer neighborhoods Js sit in the window with no one to buy them... we got plenty spots like that in Chi Town...

Although this is true.....I doubt nike would send an 3,000 limited quanity shoe to an boutique or shoe store in a poor or low spending area....

You keep thinking that. Four hood spots are getting these in the DMV. I mean hood as in housing projects, section eight, crack heads etc.

If someone was to even bother to camp, you would definately go home with your money and pride taken. Hence the warning I gave earlier.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

pimp.gif

You keep thinking that. Four hood spots are getting these in the DMV. I mean hood as in housing projects, section eight, crack heads etc.

If someone was to even bother to camp, you would definately go home with your money and pride taken. Hence the warning I gave earlier.

Amen to that... the spot I'm thinking of hitting up here in the Chi is in a spot like that... I'm from the hood and wouldn't camp there... I knowbetter..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Rick2345

THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF NTOWN SAN FRANSISCO AS WE SPEAK !!!!!
mad.gif
These ***%@#*! are already up there
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn, good thing I'm # 2 in line! Can't wait till sat! Hope every1 gets their pair!

Na I'm Jp. With yall. But, if there is people camping out that's just hype! Noo need to start camping out as of monday! I mean there's other thingsyall can b doing. Like eating, working or hey even better gettn that (())...lol

Originally Posted by SC415

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn, good thing I'm # 2 in line! Can't wait till sat! Hope every1 gets their pair! Na I'm Jp. With yall. But, if there is people camping out that's just hype! Noo need to start camping out as of monday! I mean there's other things yall can b doing. Like eating, working or hey even better gettn that (())...lol

see you at shiekh in SF once again !

Originally Posted by SC415

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Damn, good thing I'm # 2 in line! Can't wait till sat! Hope every1 gets their pair! Na I'm Jp. With yall. But, if there is people camping out that's just hype! Noo need to start camping out as of monday! I mean there's other things yall can b doing. Like eating, working or hey even better gettn that (())...lol

see you at shiekh in SF once again !

How bad was Shiekh last drop. I called but cuzzo was like we already go like 15 in line. And that was the friday morning

Are a pair of shoes really worth campin out for 5 days on the streets?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ all you hypebeast in line right now. Hype reallydoes kill the game.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

pimp.gif

Amen to that... the spot I'm thinking of hitting up here in the Chi is in a spot like that... I'm from the hood and wouldn't camp there... I know better..
indifferent.gif

none of the places in the chi are in the hood. unless there is a new spot getting them that nobody knows about.

Back
Top Bottom