Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I knew something was fishy already with that vid haha. I was laughing at the fool trying to open it when he could've got a scissor, but now even more afool for coppin fakes.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

http://www.youtube.com/v/I6DAMwLm3v...or2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs http://www.youtube.com/v/I6DAMwLm3v...or2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs

roll.gif

I'm more so mad at how they did ol' boy with the box
roll.gif
Dude already getting variants. At least give him a decent box for crying out loud.

On the second thought. This can't be real.
laugh.gif

i know dudes who ordered fake supra 24k online

and they were shipped in an orange and brown Nike box with a pciture of the shoes taped over the nike sign

i was dying when the homie showed em to me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude said Air Jordan IV soles? Aw man, that whole video is a travesty. Those fake Yeezys have a good home.

I feel a whole lot better that Uncle Sam is going 2 lock down the final NYC (retail) spot that is up for grabs.
He and Will (me) will have at least 3 pairs for NT, lol (combined between the both of us)

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I feel a whole lot better that Uncle Sam is going 2 lock down the final NYC (retail) spot that is up for grabs.
He and Will (me) will have at least 3 pairs for NT, lol (combined between the both of us)

That is what you said last time...

No one cares , no one ever has cared and no one ever will care , your making a fool of yourself

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

i know dudes who ordered fake supra 24k online

and they were shipped in an orange and brown Nike box with a pciture of the shoes taped over the nike sign

i was dying when the homie showed em to me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this guy is the foam phelps of the yeezy release. and i want to get linked to that yeezy video to see the comments, gotta be pure comedy

Originally Posted by Rick2345

No one cares , no one ever has cared and no one ever will care , your making a fool of yourself

LOL. Hey Will Im not hating, but everytime you have a thought you don't have to post it on Niketalk.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

LOL. Hey Will Im not hating, but everytime you have a thought you don't have to post it on Niketalk.
laugh.gif

You do have a point... But being that I am NikeTalk, it is only right
happy.gif

WOW THIS 50 YR OLD GUY ON THE STREET MAKES MORE SENSE THAN ANY OF THESE CRAZY SNEAKERHEAD GUYS ON NT!
smh.gif
THIS VID IS A MUST WATCH!!!

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

lol you know you guys would take the $$$

i got multiple people offering 550 so i went with the highest...

AND LMFAO I GOT BANNED BY I$$ FOR trying to give SELL the INFO

dam $teve
Gonna be banned here to.
laugh.gif

LMFAO!!!!!! I remember when i was there!!!!! love this guy. Does make a good point. "If your happy and makes you happy, Go for the goal" Thanks tothe B.O.P

What You know about Sneakheads on NT!..... Bunch of peeps just like to flip there Yeezys for easy $. They consider sneakerhead....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

WOW THIS 50 YR OLD GUY ON THE STREET MAKES MORE SENSE THAN ANY OF THESE CRAZY SNEAKERHEAD GUYS ON NT!
smh.gif
THIS VID IS A MUST WATCH!!!

His face be killin me at 1:10. Like $%@?????

for those who have worn their yeezys

what size did you get

did you size up or down if so how much

i actually plan on wearing mine

but i dont think ill be able to try them on thx

Back
Top Bottom