Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Hey fellas, at least it's easier to go to bed now without worrying. I mean we might be a lil sick throughout tha night and in tha morning. I wasstruggling. I can smile knowing we all missed out like one big happy family.

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Got mine!

I swear i was first. No one posted here or in the chat and I just happened to look at the site.

What size did you cop . COn grads man . Wish I would of looked at the right time .
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
RICO
smh.gif

Got mine, email, confirmation # all that.

Next day Air FTW. Hopefully no cancellation

2rpwx6r.jpg

and this is the screen cap i took...

slpnp2.jpg

I was on when they had a full size run and went straight for size 13 by the time I got my CC out it was gone so I went back and got the size run you have up. Iam so pissed right now, this just ruined my week

Rico - size 11

I tried 11.5 first, NOTHING.

Master - I saw every size too.

I took the screen cap 5 mins after my order was placed. I was trying to order pairs for my boys but no dice.

TRIED GETTING A SIZE 10 WAS ABOUT TO CLICK PLACE ORDER FROM THE PAYPAL SITE BUT SAID CANCELLED

and everyone said not today
laugh.gif

i really doubt the orders will be fulfilled though....so don't get your hopes up

Got mine!

I swear i was first. No one posted here or in the chat and I just happened to look at the site.

lol i thought i was pretty close to 1st myself.. i ordered mine even tried to order 2 so it delayed me a lil but even after i did.. i refreshed like 8 timesand all sizes were still up..

Rico - size 11

I took the screen cap 5 mins after my order was placed. I was trying to order pairs for my boys but no dice.

Congratulations man, I shouldn't have gone for 13 right away because I might have just ended up reselling them anyway. I think that was my mistake goingfor a 13
laugh.gif

Rico - size 11

That 11.5 has my finger prints all one it buddy...sorry...and for the record...I was first ...
wink.gif

didnt know ndc took paypal. my CC never goes through online. oh well. i hope all those orders go through, please post results

LOL either way homie. Its all love.

I can rock an 11 in these all day.

I hope no one gets cancelled.

I felt like i was stealing from someone when I was ordering since it appeared that no one knew.

I AM SO PISSED HAHA I HAD MY ORDER THROUGH....AND I JUST WITHDRAWED 200 FROM MY PAYPAL AND I WAS SHORT OF FUNDS
mad.gif
mad.gif

LOL either way homie. Its all love.

I can rock an 11 in these all day.

I hope no one gets cancelled.

I felt like i was stealing from someone when I was ordering since it appeared that no one knew.

Yeah man, it's good to know you will be wearing them. I wasn't feeling these that much, but I feel like it was the limited tag that was making me notfeel them. Since I've been seeing pics recently they have just been like screaming my name

Back
Top Bottom