Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by some chump

the riviera hustle continues... i still remember when almost every other sentence from will was "i aint a reseller".... now they got a sz 13 and both of em wear like a sz 7
im out
smack talk coming from a 15 year old re-seller. NYC re-sellers >>> LA resellers
roll.gif

and Sam, we had a lot more pairs come home...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

the riviera hustle continues... i still remember when almost every other sentence from will was "i aint a reseller".... now they got a sz 13 and both of em wear like a sz 7
im out
roll.gif

tongue.gif
wow.. east coast/west coast reseller beef..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by super herb

wow.. east coast/west coast reseller beef..
indifferent.gif
It is not about war, it is about peace. The game/culture needs balance. Something that will never happen.
But all in all, I cashed out of this launch weeks ago with my 3 retro pluses.
I am doing trades for the next Yeezy launch. I need heat in size 8, DS
pimp.gif

Someone above was working in my favor this afternoon.

Didn't get a pair from the raffle, I was kind of irked because most of the numbers that were called were people at the end of the list who signed up late.I just left right after they called the last name (District Manager trying to talk about stay behind to win Gift Cards $##% outta here) while others chilledaround. One of the guys who won travelled from Detroit, anyways I've had the benefit of getting many shoes easily that cats had to lineup for so I wasdissapointed but glad some of my friends were able to get in the Raffle. Lateeeeee this afternoon I got a "call" to meet my friend and when I didthat he had these for me, paid retail (have the receipt but I don't want to blow up from where) and got my 11.5, just one of my good close friends thatknew without even speaking to me that week that I needed an 11.5 and because of someone passing up on the size I got them.

smile.gif
Feel real good considering I wanted this colorway more than the Wheats& Zens.

300abko.jpg

5cei2r.jpg

I suck at taking pics, sorry.

^ congratulation man, hold on to that friend of yours. LOL. They are a beauty dude!

Nice stuff Q.

Now I wish that could happen to me. Cot damn. SMH. Still working on securing mine.

Originally Posted by Mr Cool Grey

laugh.gif
@ people spending 550+ on some UGLY %!@ sneakers...get real.

You guys are only feeling them because of the hype.
for real, they are so fugly its ridiculous, I would rather spend the money on some CG IX's or XI's for half the price. SMH

My friend has always been one of my genuine ____s, but we never spoke about this release that's the funny part and I saw him early in the morning he wasjust glad that this was over for now. We always lookout for each other anyways, but when I got that call and I meetup with him I had to calm down abit
laugh.gif
. I was just real salty in a way, I was entertaining and clowningaround just acting up to make my friends laugh and feel good because they didn't get but after a while I was damn well annoyed
smh.gif
in a situation like thatI kind of regret wearing my Grey's so quickly since I could've used that for a trade somehow. I had to keep reminding myself that just off the startingprices I read cats was reselling for to keep it moving and just get the LV x Kanye's when they drop, ah well @*@+ worked out.

There's this infamous dude that for the release of the 2 colorways so far goes around in the city driving a Range asking people to sell their pair, he paid1K for his Zens during that release and today he paid another 1k for the Blacks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
....... I can't be doing that.

socal with a 9-10 in the black/pinks...by the time the tans drop i'll need another pair of these

so i will trade tans+cash for the black/pinks

im curious, people that waited 2+ days for this outside in the cold AND raining in some areas, was it worth the wait? im just curious because it's a bittoo much for a pair of sneakers that's super hyped. don't get me wrong i like the shoes myself, im just curious if it was worth all the *#+%%+%+ forone pair. i mean c'mon, two days outside in the cold with most of the coastal areas raining too, im sure folks were cold and feenin to get leave thestreets. i've camped out before and no way in hell was i ever "oh yes, this is so $$!*@% fun because i'll get my pair". if you didn'tcamp for more than 2 days then that's a different ball game.

i'm sooooo stoked i didn't camp out for this release. considering that it was cold AND raining in the bay area i didn't even wanna bother with therelease, but i've seen folks camping out for daysss and found it realll funny. i feel bad for the real sneakheads since they had to beat the resellers tothe lines, but what's even more funny is that some of these resellers paid off their friends and brought their family to the line lol...straight comedy. ican see someone making $400 profit on this if they bought it for retail, but if you calculate the total amount of time people invested to get this, a $400profit is actually less than minimum wage in cali.

I'll be willing to trade tans for blacks. just let me know before hand. might trade my 11.5 zens for blacks too...

here's a link to my camp out. i was #1. we had a terrific time. bs meter was on ZERO the whole time.

http://standardatl.com/home/
thanks to all my connects in ATL.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

im out
roll.gif

tongue.gif

Not when I got home. I was definately on my Rivera hustle. FTW. lol.

Honestly, I'm not even sure if I like the Tans that much anymore.

My BPs should come in later in the week.
devil.gif
pimp.gif

All my Blk/Pink's have been sold. I'm due one more pair on Wednesday my size but I'm not keeping them. The colorway just doesn't click with me- the textures don't flow. Comparisons and 'what's>the>best>colourway' posts are corny but Zens take it for me - No contest s'likethe Pacman vs Hatton last night.

damn that pic makes those look good, still love them more than the blacks...... waiting to see some real good pics on the tans before i can make a decision

Back
Top Bottom