Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ All the PM's I got.

There's only a few spots here getting them (Livestock, Goodfoot & Yonge Footlocker).

My friend happened to go by Footlocker and asked one of the Emps and they said Preorders start today, so he called me and reserved mine for me (they will onlyhave 12 pairs on 4/4) so within 15 mins pre-orders were a wrap.

LS will have 25 pairs
GDFT undetermined

and I highly doubt either will ship or do phone orders since the whole city wants them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

Rick2345 wrote:

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Niketown SF is a no....that's what they told me...

Called earlier and they did a full check for me and sadly they really are not recieving pairs they said if they do it would be luck
smh.gif

i know to all my sf sneakerheads thats a hard blow but its ok made a few more calls and shiekh on market is recieving pairs aswell as darkside , true , and Huf on haight st only stores i know have confirmed for the Bayarea numbers below just encase you weanna call youself

Shiekh on market - (415) 644-0920
True - (415) 6262-2600
Darkside -(415)837-1909
HUF -(415)614-9449

hope it helps for my fellow sf sneaker heads !

SO I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO THE CITY TO GET THESE

I WONDER IF ANY SHIEKS OR SHOE PALACE ARE GETTING THEM IN SAN JOSE

WHY AINT NTSF GETTINT THESE

I heard valley fair shoepalace is getting 5 to 10 pairs hope that helps

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ All the PM's I got.

There's only a few spots here getting them (Livestock, Goodfoot & Yonge Footlocker).

My friend happened to go by Footlocker and asked one of the Emps and they said Preorders start today, so he called me and reserved mine for me (they will only have 12 pairs on 4/4) so within 15 mins pre-orders were a wrap.

LS will have 25 pairs
GDFT undetermined

and I highly doubt either will ship or do phone orders since the whole city wants them.
laugh.gif
Footlocker?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by hassan16

1. just to be sure the release date is April 4th right?

2. and retail is 250 USD at select Nike Tier 0 accounts right?

3. also what color ways are dropping on April 4th?

1. YES
2. TZ and QK accts, but $215 is retail
3. See below
nike-air-yeezy-gallery-3.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Man, Just a shot in the dark here, but...If anyone out there could secure a size 11.5 or 12 for me I'd pay you a hefty sum for coppin for me!!! PM me...Letme know! Let's make a deal!

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ All the PM's I got.

My friend happened to go by Footlocker and asked one of the Emps and they said Preorders start today, so he called me and reserved mine for me (they will only have 12 pairs on 4/4) so within 15 mins pre-orders were a wrap.

LS will have 25 pairs
GDFT undetermined

laugh.gif
Footlocker?
nerd.gif
Yeah one FL got them here, Nike Canada has certain alliances and enemies so instead of giving them to other well deserved boutiques they said effya'll and passed them to FL. TMK the only other spots in Canada getting these are DIPT and Livestock in Vancouver.

is that elephant print x patent on the strap? thats straight up comical that its now considered hot. thats some ugly looking trash as far as im concerned. (thestrap). the shoe itself and detached from kanye himself would have a price point of $90 bucks and barely sell.. Kanye has that cult status pull with hisconsumers. must be nice

my store is getting these im glad they came through sorry cant hook no one up its a friends and family thing

I wish someone with some sort of credibility would come through and kill all these rumors and speculation of WHERE and HOW MANY of these will be released...Ifkanye said himself 9000 pairs were made how is a store only receiving 5 pairs? doesnt make sense to me.

I love how all you guys don't know how to call stores.

Why yall askin here? Most of us aren't even from your area.

CALLL CALLL CALLL, and don't post info here...it ain't hard to call your spots....geez....

Don't see this posted so I thought I'd let you guys know the air yeezy's have hit Ebay and there a size 9 !!!!!

So if you wanna get them early here's the item number : 270363899374

There is bidding on the auction but also there is a $ 1500 buy it now ! We all knew resell would be a big price

Ps- sorry I could copy and paste link my iPhone won't let me copy and paste

Back
Top Bottom