Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

LOL @ anyone 'waiting' for the hype to die down to get their pair. The hype is just barely beginning. It's only gonna get worse and worse.

Some of y'all will just have to bite the bullet and fork over a nice chunk of change over retail for it now....rather than letting them hit ebay forridiculous amounts.

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

just saw this on iss
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
I swear every time a limited release comes out, some cool guy has to come out and post a picture of them bending the shoes.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I've never seen so man grown men catch attitudes over a pair of shoes. These are up there with the Tiffany Dunks in terms of hype.

just think gza73 if the shoe was 115.00 less, price would still be an issue! hype would send the shoe into the upper hundreds anyway! its just a matter of factthat in this case the price helps out the hypebeast!

i guess my hypebeast is showing.....but i like these, but just the black cw. However, i know i'm not getting my hands on any anyway.

seen 'em here in hawaii today. shoe is ugly as hell. glow in the dark outsole for a grownass man?!?
laugh.gif

why not make them a general release? It seems like Nike is more worried about and using resale values to gauge the value of its brand
nerd.gif
grin.gif
, we all don't live in NY

Originally Posted by its Labrev

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

just saw this on iss
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
I swear every time a limited release comes out, some cool guy has to come out and post a picture of them bending the shoes.
indifferent.gif

hahahahahahaha hell yeah. Like what does that prove to me? either your super strong or ITS A SHOE!

If dude got his #+@ beat for the AJXVII case imagine what's gonna happen for these...I'm running to the train after I cop 'cause I don't wannabe forced to do some crazy stuff to someone over kicks....

Anyone going to 21 Mercer?

Any help or suggestions for a size 10 in the Chicago area??? Heard of a few spots but not sure where to hit

Originally Posted by tmukg21

why not make them a general release? It seems like Nike is more worried about and using resale values to gauge the value of its brand
nerd.gif
grin.gif
, we all don't live in NY

not exactly a piece of cake to get overhere either

Back
Top Bottom