Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^^ i gotta job homes, but what's that gotta do with me flippn a few pairs since errbody wanna beas so hard?? u must want them and can't get them, huh? i know why u mad, son.
hate the game, playa. don't hate me...

mad? I'm just stating the facts....homes....lol @ "homes"

You on your period or something? Why so antsy?
laugh.gif

i'm just sayin, u sound like u mad cause u can't get these or somethin. i was only tryna let u know it's gonna be ok, they just shoes. u ain'tgotta be mad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

BIG JUGG SHAWTY wrote:

laugh.gif

i feel the same way. imo, it's an ok lookin shoe, but it ain't worth all this hype. def. ain't worth camping for. & it ain't my fault that i live in the dmv. so since everybody wanna be beasting so hard, blowing sh*t all out of proportion, i see it like this... i might as well come up off these. i know it's bad, but what else is there to do??
smh.gif

i mean, especially since we in a recession & all & it ain't lookin like things is gettin any better anytime soon. so u can't knock the next man for flippin these if he just so happens to have access to them, right??
especially when ppl are dying to give away their money for them, no?

You can get more money by getting a job.

roll.gif
VERY TRUE.

mad ppl in here
I'm going 2 take a pic of all the pairs I acquire and make that my sig, so you guys can recognize who has the power.
btw, I am not a re-seller, I am a collector.
any Upncoming sneaker enthusiast from NYC lemme know.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I am answering everyones PM's so hit me up. Here is the re-cap
I am a former employee of 34th street and have close affiliation. I am getting the pairs that i need so I can get my og 11s.
If you would like 2 join me and get a pair hit me up.

You already know how I do at 34th. Ask the busters that hated on me on the finale drop
So I'm assuming your uncle will be making an appearance on line again??
roll.gif

^^ thanks for clearing up for us what p.r. was, i thought u may have been talking about puerto ricans

Originally Posted by r00m112

You already know how I do at 34th. Ask the busters that hated on me on the finale drop
roll.gif
yep. he is only getting one this time. Unlike the finale launch
happy.gif

miracle on 34th st.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r00m112

roll.gif
yep. he is only getting one this time. Unlike the finale launch
happy.gif

miracle on 34th st.
pimp.gif
Do your thing, but don't deny being a re-seller at the same time as being a collector.

oh nah, re-sellers can def. hop off the pea pod colorway. I am a collector pimping. I just don't have any space in my collection for Kanye
happy.gif

^^^^where will you be???
I'm going 2 rock my cool greys, with a grey new era fitted.
I look forward 2 kicking it with you.
Maybe we can always get these hypebeast shoes 2gether from now if we become friends like that

For Toronto people lining up at LS

I heard Gentry Humphrey (Jordan Brand) was there today to check out the line etc.

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Kanye is a %%+%%$% herb ...

How he gonna be from Chicago & not release them at NT Chicago ?

%$%*%%% .
theres 16 pairs at Niketown Chicago and there's 20 people in line already.

Back
Top Bottom