Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

I scored a 9.5, they fit me perfect.
I like my shoes a little roomy so if anyone has a trade for a size 10 message me.
Preferably someone within the Chicago area.
Thanks.

So, I waited since 6pm last night for the Yey's at Inglewood Millennium Shoes. The line was cool and I met some good people. When they started selling, itall went downhill. You were only allowed to buy your size!! Dude was making people try on the Yey's before buying them to make sure that they only boughttheir size. So if you are a size 8 coppin a 13 is a no no. I can't remember how many pairs they sold but it was definitely less than 10 pairs. I am reallymad at the store's tactics. I know for a fact that there was a VIP list for these, I got proof! If you waited all night and you're near the front ofthe line you should be able to cop regardless of the size. Some people want to trade for their size others want to just be able to get a pair but #%@ like thisruins a lot!! I dropped a lot of money at this store because Inglewood Sports closed down and I was just trying to support a new legit spot in the community.Now, I am not shopping there at all!!!!! I boycotted Inglewood Sports after the new ownership crap went down because they were disrespectful to theircustomers.

I got size 11 no problem. Walked in at 1045 am. They got 7 pairs, and there was no line. Slightly above retail ($230) Stlll had size 9 & 10 at least

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

smh.gif
I see this is what the game has come to. Campouts and reselling.
where have you been for the past 4 years.....???

My point was it should not be like this. Just won't be me.

went to sports plus here in n.o. and got a size 14 even though I rock a 13 and dude was like all others were presold. this dude was straigt lying cause I comeback 2 hours later and the 13 still sittin there and this !%*+#+ won't sell it. I'd keep these cause they are fresh and comfortable as hell, but thewhole double sock aint for me so if anyone wanna trade or whatever holla.

I put all my eggs in one basket for a spot in NJ, and they ended up not even getting any pairs or so they say.....
smh.gif

They said they were getting them so I kept calling, and they kept asking for my name. If there was a list why not be straight up?

F'in liars. Sneakerhub in Union City, NJ.

The same clowns that said they got these early.....
smh.gif

11vpnqb.jpg

imagine the hype for the LV joins.......i was told today retail was around 1000 and there is already waiting lists

i was successful once again @ hohny. i camped for 2 days and i was # 6 in line out of 30 people. i got my size, stuck around to see the dissappointed peoplewho dindt get there sizes, and then i bounced. it was fun to see all my dudes(the regulars that always come to Hohny for releases) at this release. like ialways say i'll see you next guys, it was fun. Peace

Back
Top Bottom