Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by doyung9

- Release will be to 3 stores in the entire US (similar to McFly Hyperdunk)
- Non-profit shoe (Kanye sees no $$$ off sales)
- When they say Spring, they mean March 2009.
So does that mean that they'll only release once (1 colorway) and be done with the whole shoe? Or will it be like the McFly's and releasethat 1 colorway in that fashion and then later on we'll see more?

If its only three stores hopefully its Chicago has one of them. So frustrating when only NY and LA get releases.

Originally Posted by L7OSER

So does that mean that they'll only release once (1 colorway) and be done with the whole shoe? Or will it be like the McFly's and release that 1 colorway in that fashion and then later on we'll see more?
only 3? the hell were they thinking. At least make it release at all the Niketowns.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I like these But they are the ultimate hypebest shoe
if you get these you scream I RIDE KANYE'S %@## AND YES, I AM A HYPEBEAST
Way to try and sike ppl out.
laugh.gif
I'll cop if I walk into the store and see them on display. I aint trippin to much on these. Not worth thehassle imo

That's a long wait..and even longer since we've seen pics...ill pass..seen them so much I feel like I already have them...pass

^He sure did!

Keep callin them ugly and keep hatin' on Kanye! Hell, more pairs for me then. Give me the black/white's and the tan colorway please!

"I'm gonna start releasing some of the pieces online starting in January. The jacket from the AMA's, the Warrior hood that I wore at the Dior showand this one here. I actually designed this one and the jacket from the AMA's less than 3 weeks ago! I'm really happy with them! Sidebar: The LouisSneakers are coming out REEEEETARDED and the Yeezy's drop in march. Sorry for the wait. I swear to you guys all I do is work on design when I get offstage. I want to and will be the real thing. I will not just be a "celebrity designer." $!#% has to be good!!! Another shout out to the Kids from thelines Public School and Sandinista, my personal 2 favorites this month , you got busy! Today is a great day, I'm in Amsterdam at a really dope hoteloverlooking the river. I got some sleep on the plane so I should have my voice back a bit better. Whoever saw the promo I was doing this week could tell I wasbeat and my voice was dead but I still had to get up there and do my job. All the controversy aside, life is great. I've already started conceptualizing atour idea for next summer. I want to do it in the round (perform in the middle of the arena). Ok, gotta bounce, more press to do". - Kanye West(kanyewest.com)

i feel sick. such a basic and simple design that calls for $80-100 tops. i feel sad being affiliated with a website in NT that has this shoe going 4 pages deepalready.

^ Lol... you know you want a pair so you too can be like Kanye... I'm just messin wit cha...

I find it strange, though, that in the other Yeezy threads, almost all the posters didn't like the shoe, while in another thread, everyone loved them...

but seriously, a lot of Kanye fans in here...

UPDATE: apparently, 3 stores is no longer the plan. expect a "limited" release. no word on how limited yet, but will be more than 3 stores.

All this hype for a pair of fugly shoes ... To much hype and the sad part is people know the shoes are wack but they want them because of KANYE ... Damn mustbe nice ... A) you got a CD thats garbage but people are gonna buy cause its KANYE and B) a pair of ugly shoes that will sell because they are KANYE nikes ...Damn HYPE KILLS ... really sad ...

ha i had just bout gave up on these dropping....
but dang spring??
lol i'll prolly still be broke from coppin tha foams in feb.

Back
Top Bottom