Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

the more pics i see the more i don't like them...I really hope some better colorways come out eventually...the black ones are the best imo, but that Yelephant print is wack as hell

just talk to someone on nike,com

SHOE IS QUICKSTRIKE
RETAIL IS $215
AND WILL HAVE THEM IN NIKETOWNS
RELEASED WITH THE NEXT WEEKEND OR FIRST WEEKEND OF APRIL

Originally Posted by Micah18

the rt1's have dropped, so if those are more of your taste

Saw the RT1's in person. Pure purple/White sample sz. 9 dude wanted 200 Black/Red they wanted 155 smh... Nice shoe but the Yeezy's look better imo, espif they're gonna jack the prices anyway.

i think this pic is of fakes, but is this colorway set to drop this year?

kcigx4.png

all will have the glow in the dark sole. Only the tans will have the glow in the dark swoosh tho.

Can't wait for the release I heard it's suppose to be sometimes during the first week of April I'm already getting a shirt made with one ofKayne's quotes on it. Can't wait to them them together i will post a pic of the shirt when it's made

the black and pink ones are dope. i just noticed that there are straps on both sides of the shoe. idk if i should get the black ones or just wait to see ifthey'll release anymore colorways but i really hope they don't flood out 15 diff colorways though like on some jordan viii type ****

Originally Posted by KingRamey

the black and pink ones are dope. i just noticed that there are straps on both sides of the shoe. idk if i should get the black ones or just wait to see if they'll release anymore colorways but i really hope they don't flood out 15 diff colorways though like on some jordan viii type ****
They probably will. Like GR colorways or something

I just hope they drop the ones he wore at the GITD tour.

Release is coming! hope we can all get a pair

i want a pair, but how limited are these going to be? my bad if its all over thread im too lazy to search it.

Back
Top Bottom