Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

The Complex Interview said they increased production from 3,000 to 9,000.

I just want to know if any spot in the Twin Cities is getting these. I just want to know for the future cause I only want the black colorway.

price and availability is unknown at this point....
wink.gif

http://www.leaders1354.com/?p=3684

like the grey ones and the black/pink ones. both are so sick. I want to cop both pairs sooo bad. money isn't an issue for these. They will be instantclassics

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Wow those Kanye's on eBay all ready hit 1,100.00 Damn I didn't know it was going to be that crazy.

Thats nuts....if they say they increased production from 3,000 to 9,000 then the final bidder is going to smack himself in the face, dude re-slling is defbanking off of these f***in ******s....

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

if i see someone camping out days before the release, i'm going crazy

I don't wanna deal with that type of stuff

Thats why I love my city....
pimp.gif

This will be another easy 1.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by TheKid973

How many people coming with me to kick #+*#%# down on 34th street?

NYC/NJ LETS CONGLOMERATE!
I think you're the one dude who really needs the yeezy's lol

you post too many pics of kanye to not have a pair
laugh.gif

Conglomerate - 16 results

[h2]con⋅glom⋅er⋅ate[/h2]   /n., adj. kənˈglɒm
thinsp.png
ər
thinsp.png
ɪt, kəŋ-; v. kənˈglɒm
thinsp.png
əˌreɪt, kəŋ-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n., adj. kuh
thinsp.png
n-glom-er-it, kuh
thinsp.png
ng-; v. kuh
thinsp.png
n-glom-uh-reyt, kuh
thinsp.png
ng-] Show IPA noun, adjective, verb, -at⋅ed, -at⋅ing.
-noun [table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]anything composed of heterogeneous materials or elements.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]a corporation consisting of a number of subsidiary companies or divisions in a variety of unrelated industries, usually as a result of merger or acquisition.[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]3.[/td] [td]Geology. a rock consisting of pebbles or the like embedded in a finer cementing material; consolidated gravel.[/td] [/tr][/table]

TX people-

I know EXACTLY which spots are getting them, and how many. Somebody show me some love, snag me a pair, and I'll share the info.

Originally Posted by doyung9

TX people-

I know EXACTLY which spots are getting them, and how many. Somebody show me some love, snag me a pair, and I'll share the info.
I can't promise anything.. Would like to get this info though
nerd.gif

Unfortunately, due to the MASSIVE amount of phone calls versus the limited quantity of the product itself, we are no longer accepting phone ORDERS at LEADERS1354.

We want those who plan to camp out to be our number one priority.

Apologies.

sick. i would change the strap color or overlay tho, otherwise too much gray imo.

might hit the swoosh with baby blue as well...

no doubt about it tho, these would be an instant cop. better than every colorway i've seen yet, with the exception of the glow in the dark tour ones...

Back
Top Bottom