Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

don't ya'll hate that...folks saying they copped but can't spill the beans. who cares if u copped?!
indifferent.gif
hmmm so u DONT care but decided to waste a whole post/reply to tuch on the subject huh???....
eyes.gif
umm yeaaa

and ur responding because?
and u are responding back bc???

don't ya'll hate that...folks saying they copped but can't spill the beans. who cares if u copped?!
indifferent.gif
hmmm so u DONT care but decided to waste a whole post/reply to tuch on the subject huh???....
eyes.gif
umm yeaaa

and ur responding because?
and u are responding back bc???

nvm..i'll end my response here.

^lets keep this post civil and about the shoes...and someone answer my question, anybody in here know anything about these dropping in BOSTON MA?

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

WHAT BOUT THE BAY AREA
oh my god.
smh.gif

i'll have last updates for bay area on thursday

Or rick will just post em up lol

Well so far huf , true , Darkside , Shiekh shoes on market st and Niketown at have all confirm that they will be recieving air yeezy's

i can't believe these ebay 'buy it now's for $799!?!?!?!??! GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT! In these economic times there is now way Nike is gonna letthe "reseller" have his dibs on this one (for example the 11/12 pack)

guess ill be passing on these, i am not and will never wait outside a store like a bum for no shoe to good for that, hope everyone gets theirs and congrats towho got theirs

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

KeeDaSneak23:

We get it... you copped.

Now, help out your Dallas/Texas brethren or shut the *!@% up.
wow someone seems alittle on edge...awww wuts wrong you cant get ur hands on them
roll.gif

. Ne who *#!% u lame. I have been helpin actually got a dude in ohio a pair on lock and several peeps who have PM'D me! so u have n case.
Actually, I'm getting a pair this weekend with another NTer in Arizona. I have to camp for them, but I'm not worried about it. Pointbeing, I will get my pair.

The reason why I addressed you is because I used to live in Texas, so I know what it's like not to have any good releases and/or not knowing where in Texasto cop quickstrikes.

I'm saying, why don't you help out your fellow NTers in Texas (instead of replying every few minutes telling everyone that you copped)?

"I'm so glad I copped!
smile.gif
"

"Hey, did everyone hear that I copped?
smile.gif
"

smh.gif

I know people get a little touchy when others ask for favors
but would anyone be able to cop for me, of course I would pay retail + extra for your services (no ohsnaps)

man some of the members on here are funny...i reached out to a couple members for some info exchange and offered to help and got no answers......i say i found2 spots nobodys sure about and my inbox blows up.

I overheard this one dude asking for "Etiquette when lining up at a sneaker release".
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom