Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

For Lyrical & retr0sexual
laugh.gif

ppl should have came to Shiekh in SF no 1 was here and now all pairs accounted for 1 by me of coarse so it's a great release for me

i'm just hoping my connect has as much clout as he says he does (and i think he does, from researching his previous miraculous cops for people aroundhere)...

'bout to hit the sack, hoping to wake up to some good news...

:crossedfingers:

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Still here at 34th. I think im retiring after this dissapointment. My problem is that I got 3 slots on this line. But enought money 2 only pay for 2 pairs. Doesn't that suck.

you should try and sell your spot or help out a niketalker and hope they can return the favor...

He is helping. None of those are for him.

Why are they called "Air Yeezy"? Kanye can't even play ball let alone sing errrr i mean "crap...i mean rap"...Slap in the face for AirJordan i say...

yo Wil Riv, If you still cant pay for all your spots in line, may i come over there and sponsor that third spot? Ill drop some dough, let me know, 310 5007970

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Why are they called "Air Yeezy"? Kanye can't even play ball let alone sing errrr i mean "crap...i mean rap"...Slap in the face for Air Jordan i say...
indifferent.gif

You mad?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I got the money for the pairs. there is a questionable 3rd pair, but im not sure if homey is with our original deal.
a little greedy?

Either wait till the hype dies down and you get them for a good price, or you just wait for the next yeezy.

Yo bklyn I can't get my berry to send messages but these cowards raffeled off their pairs for "safety reasons".... Matter fact call me 347 7255025

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Why are they called "Air Yeezy"? Kanye can't even play ball let alone sing errrr i mean "crap...i mean rap"...Slap in the face for Air Jordan i say...
indifferent.gif

You mad?
tired.gif

Yes sir he is. I bet you he's worn stunna shades, and probably like Ye, he cant get one so he talking crap now.

Blends Costa Mesa : There's a list of ten or so people that will have first go at the shoes.. There is about 17 people in line . It's a wrap .

Back
Top Bottom