Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by jphonix

what does "DF" mean?
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

We always see this every so often.

DF = DooFus

The Busy P's just retailed on nike.com for $200...
No where near the value of a pair of air yeezys.
roll.gif

This is gonna sound nuts, but to those of you have some "bread" contact me. i can have a pair for you shipped on Sat. I cannot hook you up, I cannottell you where. I'm not gonna blow up this spot. I know they are getting them for sure, I saw the email from Nike. Like I said, do not contact me if youdon't have serious cash. "Hook Up" PM's will be ignored. The store is charging an arm and a leg out the door, and im adding shipping andinsurance fee's. i can take pics of the shoes when they in stock. dude told me to come back friday.

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

This is gonna sound nuts, but to those of you have some "bread" contact me. i can have a pair for you shipped on Sat. I cannot hook you up, I cannot tell you where. I'm not gonna blow up this spot. I know they are getting them for sure, I saw the email from Nike. Like I said, do not contact me if you don't have serious cash. "Hook Up" PM's will be ignored. The store is charging an arm and a leg out the door, and im adding shipping and insurance fee's. i can take pics of the shoes when they in stock. dude told me to come back friday.
where are you located?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Heard cats are lined up at NTSF right now too.

your correct sir i live in the san fransisco area and can vouch that there are 3 people in line used to be 2 but another has joined them as of tonight and it sucks so much hype in SF area for these
mad.gif
yo rick when are you heading out to camp?

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

This is gonna sound nuts, but to those of you have some "bread" contact me. i can have a pair for you shipped on Sat. I cannot hook you up, I cannot tell you where. I'm not gonna blow up this spot. I know they are getting them for sure, I saw the email from Nike. Like I said, do not contact me if you don't have serious cash. "Hook Up" PM's will be ignored. The store is charging an arm and a leg out the door, and im adding shipping and insurance fee's. i can take pics of the shoes when they in stock. dude told me to come back friday.

Well I'm not sure what you consider "bread" but I know a spot around where I live that's charging $600 out the door. They said they shouldhave them either today or tomorrow. Now that I think of it might be worth it jus to pay that because some stores are charging $500 I would just pay the extra$100 to get a pair early. Please don't pm me asking a thousand questions about the store. If enough people are interested and have the money ready I cansee if the store will drop the price.

Originally Posted by SC415

your correct sir i live in the san fransisco area and can vouch that there are 3 people in line used to be 2 but another has joined them as of tonight and it sucks so much hype in SF area for these
mad.gif

ill be at shiekh you gonna be there ?

Just called my dude at the Shiek warehouse to try to get him to send me and my boy a pair they got there shipment today most likely they got the yeezys if hesend they I should have them by thursday at my store if not I will be camping at the Shiek in sf Thursday morning

I'm going to stop by NTSF to pick up some Pacquiao tees. I'll be sure to take pics haha.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

I'm going to stop by NTSF to pick up some Pacquiao tees. I'll be sure to take pics haha.
Please do, it's always entertaining.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by air max 87

smh.gif
smh.gif
at the beast, its still find it amazing that some people in this thread think its whats hot in the streets to be sleepin in the street, and still wanna brag
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes that are still holding onto Kryptonates and only resold 1 Air Yeezy after sleeping on concrete for 4 days combined
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some people need Jesus in their life.
laugh.gif

from general..

I'll start off by saying im not jealous of anybody who owns a pair of Yeezys. But whatever happened to the people who said they wouldnt pay the $200 forthe yeezys? I guess the whole recession just passed by you guys haha...

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

I'll start off by saying im not jealous of anybody who owns a pair of Yeezys. But whatever happened to the people who said they wouldnt pay the $200 for the yeezys? I guess the whole recession just passed by you guys haha...

Agree much less I bet you could count the shops that sold these shoes for retail on one hand throughout the world b/c I have heard of 2...

mad.gif

most likely if i cant get a spot on ntsf. but when you gona head out there though?
nerd.gif

I second that.
nerd.gif
roll.gif

I might recognize dudes there.lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

I'll start off by saying im not jealous of anybody who owns a pair of Yeezys. But whatever happened to the people who said they wouldnt pay the $200 for the yeezys? I guess the whole recession just passed by you guys haha...

Agree much less I bet you could count the shops that sold these shoes for retail on one hand throughout the world b/c I have heard of 2...

I'm somewhat surprised Nike allows this.
eyes.gif
....but on second thought,maybe I shouldn't be.
smh.gif
Just ashame people can't even get kicks anymore for retail. Now you gotta line up for days, or be in a raffle, and even if youwait for days and/or win the raffle these stores wanna charge half a stack for a shoe that Nike prices at 215.

mad.gif

most likely if i cant get a spot on ntsf. but when you gona head out there though?
nerd.gif

friday at 5 cause remember shiekh doesnt let you camp out till they close friday night

If cats are really in line at NTSF right now then...
smh.gif
@ these busters in my city.
indifferent.gif

The Bay breeds hypebeast like no other... I swear.

I second that.
nerd.gif
roll.gif

I might recognize dudes there.lol
roll.gif

i 3rd that cause most people there i might be familiar with aswell
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

If cats are really in line at NTSF right now then...
smh.gif
@ these busters in my city.
indifferent.gif

The Bay breeds hypebeast like no other... I swear.
you feel me! I say we go scare the crap out of these hypebeast!
nerd.gif
Suck Free city lol
eek.gif

N also take their spots
roll.gif

mad.gif

nerd.gif

friday at 5 cause remember shiekh doesnt let you camp out till they close friday night

yeah..so i guess ill be seeing you there. hey can you save me a spot if im not there in time.lol.
eek.gif
. ill bring ya lunch or somen. no ayo.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom