Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

All 3 undftds in LA already have ppl linin up as well.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by 430AM

If cats are really in line at NTSF right now then...
smh.gif
@ these busters in my city.
indifferent.gif

The Bay breeds hypebeast like no other... I swear.
you feel me! I say we go scare the crap out of these hypebeast!
nerd.gif
Suck Free city lol
eek.gif

N also take their spots
roll.gif
I feel you but it ain't that serious...
laugh.gif

Cats out here be over doin it for real tho... A 24-48 hr. campout ain't enough, cats be thirsty as hell to camp for a week.
Real talk... People out here lineup just to lineup.
smh.gif

Yeah, I'm MAD!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Heard cats are lined up at NTSF right now too.

your correct sir i live in the san fransisco area and can vouch that there are 3 people in line used to be 2 but another has joined them as of tonight and it sucks so much hype in SF area for these
mad.gif
yo rick when are you heading out to camp?

ill be at shiekh you gonna be there ?
most likely if i cant get a spot on ntsf. but when you gona head out there though?
nerd.gif

friday at 5 cause remember shiekh doesnt let you camp out till they close friday night

yeah..so i guess ill be seeing you there. hey can you save me a spot if im not there in time.lol.
eek.gif
. ill bring ya lunch or somen. no ayo.
nerd.gif

yea i dont mind holding you down a spot ima be there with the same guys anyways lol

and its funny, cause whenever the topic of the bay area being wack and dudes being hypebeast, dudes wanna get all mad and defend.....
grin.gif

If cats are really in line at NTSF right now then...
smh.gif
@ these busters in my city.
indifferent.gif

The Bay breeds hypebeast like no other... I swear.
you feel me! I say we go scare the crap out of these hypebeast!
nerd.gif
Suck Free city lol
eek.gif

N also take their spots
roll.gif
I feel you but it ain't that serious...
laugh.gif

Cats out here be over doin it for real tho... A 24-48 hr. campout ain't enough, cats be thirsty as hell to camp for a week.
Real talk... People out here lineup just to lineup.
smh.gif

Yeah, I'm MAD!!!
mad.gif
laugh.gif
its okay man.. just let ya anger out
roll.gif
but, i see where ya coming from. dudes be exaggerating with these camp outs
mad.gif

your correct sir i live in the san fransisco area and can vouch that there are 3 people in line used to be 2 but another has joined them as of tonight and it sucks so much hype in SF area for these
mad.gif

most likely if i cant get a spot on ntsf. but when you gona head out there though?
nerd.gif

friday at 5 cause remember shiekh doesnt let you camp out till they close friday night

yeah..so i guess ill be seeing you there. hey can you save me a spot if im not there in time.lol.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

yea i dont mind holding you down a spot ima be there with the same guys anyways lol
word. man fa sho. I appreciate it. Hopefully no bums come tru
alien.gif
roll.gif
like last time

Originally Posted by air max 87

and its funny, cause whenever the topic of the bay area being wack and dudes being hypebeast, dudes wanna get all mad and defend.....
grin.gif

please elaborate more?
nerd.gif

mad.gif

nerd.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

word. man fa sho. I appreciate it. Hopefully no bums come tru
alien.gif
roll.gif
like last time

i know dam bums i thought we were gonna get shot

Yo anyone hear anything about Seattle Goods? I heard last time they let all their employees buy them before they dropped. Any word on when cats is starting toline up?

Watch this thread multiply once the release date get closer and closer is priceless! Will be surprised if anyone can find any helpful info in any part of thisthread though.

^^^^tru, it is because most NikeTalk members are salty because they are out of luck about 95% of the time. Thank God for general releases.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^tru, it is because most NikeTalk members are salty because they are out of luck about 95% of the time. Thank God for general releases.

Na i think some members due have luck in copping such releases like these
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

^ you and me are living prooof we got our pairs easy and we got to the release of the yeezys really late like 8 oclock friday night before the release whichwas unheard of anywhere else

pimp.gif

For some reason will likes to think he is the only one that can cop a pair.
Its 3,000 being released will ...not 3.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^ you and me are living prooof we got our pairs easy and we got to the release of the yeezys really late like 8 oclock friday night before the release which was unheard of anywhere else
yeah, man bt you have to keep it on the low though. so we can scoop up our pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

haha yeah, i think dude needs to go back to basic maths to know his right numbers
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

^ you and me are living prooof we got our pairs easy and we got to the release of the yeezys really late like 8 oclock friday night before the release which was unheard of anywhere else
yeah, man bt you have to keep it on the low though. so we can scoop up our pairs
pimp.gif
roll.gif

yall just posted a whole convo about where and when yall were gonna camp, and you wanna keep it on the low?
its all good though, thanks for the shiehk info, might see yall there too

Originally Posted by yancancook90

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

yall just posted a whole convo about where and when yall were gonna camp, and you wanna keep it on the low?

dont mind there certain rules so people reading the convo youll see what happens at shiekh when you dont know the rules youll end up getting sent home be theshiekhs owners like all the others and ill be
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yancancook90

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Na but good lucks to my bay heads!

I'm like william rivera but just located in the bay area! Lols! Hah

I went by Niketown SF today April 27 Monday and saw around 5 heads out there...1st guy with his lady with him....windy as hell today too in S.F. Not sure ifanyone would do that a week ahead....that is nuts! I saw a dude with the Complex Magazine with Kim K/Kanye so he could probably look at the pics and review ofthe Yeezy's.

I'd rather pay the 350-400 over retail/tax...cuz if you think about it....You waiting in line for less than $10 bucks a day on a 8 hr day work shift. Sosince it's 24hrs waiting every day....it's not even worth it man esp your health but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. $74x5(workingdays)=$370+$230 retail price = $600

Dude I don't know man. What do people do for their lives really? No school....no work....no life.

Back
Top Bottom