Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

My theory on NDC release:

They are going to be on there, but the employees will have the exact time etc. SO basically it is a "fair" way to ensure that everyone has the samechance to get a pair. I know there are more employees than shoes, so the demand inside the company is high as well. Having them online, gives everyone a shotto get them.

I doubt Nike would cancel someone's order if they are not an employee but the chances of getting a pair on NDC is slim.

That being said, let the games begin.

just came from nyc..

34st footlocker gonna sell grey one not black, manager of footlocker told me that maybe 24pairs or less but when i got there ppl already created list and itover 24

34st Dr.jays I was purpose to camp out there but soon as got there, 17ppl already line up and starting make list,
anyway I asked one of employee about price he said they will charge for retail.

transit in soho they already have it but not telling about price but it will be rape price no line at all..

same as micheal K already put on display and I asked price they said $600 crazy.....

nike sportwear store gonna rifle tomorrow and i heard 400 ppl came yesterday for registered.. he did not tell me how many stock they have.

I don't know when NDC will drop the Yeezy's but I seriously doubt that it will be tonight. Think about it....

Nike reps are giving that ol' silent treatment on when and if these drop on NDC and just like the Yen's dropped a few days past the "officialrelease date" these will also. If these were meant for the employees and they have the info on when and what time these drop then why would Nike decidedto drop em' on all nights tonight...? The same night Yeezy's officially drop....?

If you want these off of NDC you're gonna have to be on top of your game because these will probably be a mirage flash..meaning they're there for amoment and 45 to 60 seconds later they're gone...

My Uncle and I are driving 2 Jersey 2 pick up my lady friend's ID. We gonna chill thru the night and take it easy. My crew came thru with 5 slots, we justdon't kno what sizes 2 get. We already got the size 8 for Stancer already. We are noobs, so we cannot post pics.

Not to add fuel to the fire but if you type Air Yeezy in google, The shopping options give you the Nike Air Yeezy for 215.00 and a link to the nikestore.com.

Once you click on the link though it brings you to a blank page on the site.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Not to add fuel to the fire but if you type Air Yeezy in google, The shopping options give you the Nike Air Yeezy for 215.00 and a link to the nikestore.com.

Once you click on the link though it brings you to a blank page on the site.

pretty sure that was for the Zens

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by jphonix

^ my point is, get another hustle, camping out for days on end to only make a couple/few hundred bucks ain't a real grind, certainly not smart business...

QFT, these dumb kids standin in line for a week to resell one shoe. Dudes actin all proud strollin into FC a week later with 1 or 2 pairs. Son you wasted a week to make 300 bucks? For that go work at micky ds, and what's worse is these dudes that like camping! Havin fun sleepin with guys on the street then posting like its the hotness and they NT.

Why you mad fam?. If you DON'T want them then you SHOULDN'T CARE & if you did want them but don't stand a chance in getting them I'm LOL @ you, others just wanted them more!!!

You sound like a camper
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Can anyone explain why nike choose to limit certain shoes? Why not give everyone an opportunity to buy these shoes?

building hype for the general releases that are coming in the future
i somewhat agree. if that GR never comes, kids today will have an attachment to highly accessible GRs not the limited shoe. noone will have anysentimental attachment to these limited shoes. Nike is destroying the very thing that got them where they are... highly accessible shoes that millions wore andNOW want more of.. these limited releases do nothing for that... Hyperdunk GRs will be more sought after then these, count on it.

start hitting up the nike customer service line! it's gonna be a long night, but i heard from a reliable source that they are dropping tonight on NDC

Back
Top Bottom