Nike Air Yeezy (Kanye West Shoes) Release Info Confirmed for Spring of 2009 ***UPDATE- 4/30*** PG 1

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^ura fool for calling him a fool for saying he is getting his kicks.

i'm talking about that guy in the vid
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Gman1209

Originally Posted by jphonix

when you're refreshing NDC, what page do you refresh to look out for them?
Good luck with someone telling yall, with employees with first dibs on them after that there are slim pickings, someone that knows the exact pageand exact info regarding release time and what not isnt gonna give it up.

I was trying to get my size 11 today but no luck at all, still waiting for someone to come through in NYC.

Me: Hi i have a question about the upcoming air yeezy release.
Rep: They will only be in stores
Me: So they wont be online
Rep: well they might be online later in teh week
Me: So they will release ONLY in stoers
Rep: that is all the information i have
Me:........

Just got back 2 125th. Im doing exactly what I did last time for the zens, and I def aint looking out for no local busters. Good luck 2 everyone that will tryndc. It is going 2 happen 2nite?

stop the b/s does any one have any confirmation that it will be 2night....ive been all around LA county looking for these and my local spot screwed me bysaying theyre going to have a raffle so...NDC is all i have so help a homie out....

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Just got back 2 125th. Im doing exactly what I did last time for the zens, and I def aint looking out for no local busters. Good luck 2 everyone that will try ndc. It is going 2 happen 2nite?

What store are you talking about

Back
Top Bottom