Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

That FC pair sold already
Holy crap! 
eek.gif

So my pair is supposed to be delivered today, but my tracking hasn't updated since early this morning and the last update says "destination scan."

I know UPS is normally timely with the updates, but it almost seems like it's just stuck there and not moving.  I'm hoping the big snow we're supposed to get tonight doesn't throw off tomorrow's delivery if it doesn't arrive today.

Same happened with my tracking yesterday. I called UPS 4times yesterday trying to figure out where my package was. My tracking NEVER said "out for delivery". So i called an they told me it was on a truck. They never answer my question on why it never said "out for delivery" and my delivery date was yesterday.

UPS dropped em off at 5pm then it updated to "delivered".

FC prices are MAXED out and are only paid when that shoe has either dried up, or when Celebs with cake nab em.

A bunch of people who have never owned shoes like this in their life, claimed pairs. They will come down to earth soon.
You'd be surprised by how many Upper East Side etc kids come there with parent's wallet so to speak. NY has a lot of rich nobodies, as in you wouldn't know them from a can of paint.

Same happened with my tracking yesterday. I called UPS 4times yesterday trying to figure out where my package was. My tracking NEVER said "out for delivery". So i called an they told me it was on a truck. They never answer my question on why it never said "out for delivery" and my delivery date was yesterday.

Strange.  I'm hoping the same holds true for my pair.

Maybe it only happens to us size 14s, huh?  haha.

Had this happen to me this week too.  Except not with RO's unfortunately.  Got some Hyperposite Statue of Liberty's in the mail.  No updates till they said "delivered."  LOL like that isn't obvious now!?  they have to tell us they're delivered with basically no updates before that 

for those whose tracking didnt update yet yall will be good. Happend to mines this morning, 

Went from Destination Scan at 5:13 Am and i received my RO at 10:33

Haha, no telling. I do hate UPS and USPS with a passion!

That "by the end of day" crap UPS does is UNACCEPTABLE!

Especially when the rep i talked to yesterday told me that the particular driver had a stop 5min from my house earlier in the day...

So i asked why the hell wouldnt he deliver to me if he's already in the area!?!!

UPS is some s__t just like the color of their uniforms/trucks!

USPS.... No f_____ comment.
sign up for ups my choice and you get a rough estimated time frame with tracking.

Haha, no telling. I do hate UPS and USPS with a passion!

That "by the end of day" crap UPS does is UNACCEPTABLE!

Especially when the rep i talked to yesterday told me that the particular driver had a stop 5min from my house earlier in the day...

So i asked why the hell wouldnt he deliver to me if he's already in the area!?!!

UPS is some s__t just like the color of their uniforms/trucks!

USPS.... No f_____ comment.
I've seen a UPS truck drive right through my neighborhood with my package on board, deliver to someone else in the same neighborhood, and then drive away only to deliver my package a few hours later.  Makes no sense.

for those whose tracking didnt update yet yall will be good. Happend to mines this morning, 

Went from Destination Scan at 5:13 Am and i received my RO at 10:33
Good to know.  It's just weird that I've never had this happen before.  It usually gives the time "Out for Delivery" update on the morning of delivery.

It's simple economics really. Those who study the market would know that right away is never the best time to buy anything on the secondary market. Now it's the highest it's going to be(assuming nothing happens to drastically increase the hype), in a few weeks you'll notice there are more reasonable prices, and if I had to make an assumption of when prices may raise again it would be August-September when there's fewer on the market. Even at that time it's hard to believe you'll see many sell for more than $4.5k.

EDIT: A little late LOL, but my point still stands.

you mean like how the Yeezy 1 was selling for $300-450 after release? :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom