Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

So I gave in and paid resale price, and i should be getting them within the next 2 days. What are they key things I should look for in fakes. Don't say the box please because someone could just throw fakes in a real box. I was looking earlier and someone said you can tell by the letters underneath the insole? Any tips would be helpful guys!

So I gave in and paid resale price, and i should be getting them within the next 2 days. What are they key things I should look for in fakes. Don't say the box please because someone could just throw fakes in a real box. I was looking earlier and someone said you can tell by the letters underneath the insole? Any tips would be helpful guys!

You probably should've gotten it legit checked before you paid resale price lol.

You probably should've gotten it legit checked before you paid resale price lol.
Guy had great feedback on eBay and he had his confirmation of the Nike receipt. I made sure he was legit but want to make sure just incase.

Mailing your RO's to FC sounds risky.  Anything could happen to the shoes.
I would like peace of mind by driving down there. Have some buddies I could visit too. However, it's not risky to insure them for the $6000 price and ship. Worst case scenario they're stolen and you get 6K back and the sale is taken care of already! "Consignment by UPS" :rofl:

laugh.gif
I know in LA the shipped shoes are dropped off in the front of the counter area so it would be real easy and worth it to just grab and dash if you knew one of those shoes were a pair of yeezys

roll.gif

:lol: I know in LA the shipped shoes are dropped off in the front of the counter area so it would be real easy and worth it to just grab and dash if you knew one of those shoes were a pair of yeezys

Exactly why i would never mail it to FC...too many things could go wrong.

:lol: I know in LA the shipped shoes are dropped off in the front of the counter area so it would be real easy and worth it to just grab and dash if you knew one of those shoes were a pair of yeezys

you sly SOB, you've thought about that before haven't you?

Nah but forreal tho, when you bring a large consignment order in to FCNY and they're entering it into their system/pricing/printing out labels I would always stand by all my boxes.

Would always go at least 3 deep as well. One of my homies would be in the car (because there was never parking, we'd usually be double parked) and another inside with me.

Would have people eyeing the merchandise while I was eyeing them. :lol:

Last edited:
Im starting to get extremely frustrated... I talked to 4 people in my local buy and sell FB page and some agreed to a 3.3 to a 3.5k price, but cant meet until later on, earliest Sunday, some even Mon or Weds 
mean.gif
 This is unreal.... 

I would like peace of mind by driving down there. Have some buddies I could visit too. However, it's not risky to insure them for the $6000 price and ship. Worst case scenario they're stolen and you get 6K back and the sale is taken care of already! "Consignment by UPS" :rofl:

GL on the transaction and have a safe trip. Leave the shoe box open when you get to Coalinga so you can get a double whammy!

Im starting to get extremely frustrated... I talked to 4 people in my local buy and sell FB page and some agreed to a 3.3 to a 3.5k price, but cant meet until later on, earliest Sunday, some even Mon or Weds :smh:  This is unreal.... 

For $3,500 I'll call out of work lol that's just me

GL on the transaction and have a safe trip. Leave the shoe box open when you get to Coalinga so you can get a double whammy!
Haha! Thanks though. I think everything will go well. Who knows if they'll sell at 6K but it seems like FC is confident they can move these initial pairs if RIF is offering 4K and others are just looking to cash you out at 2.5k right now without consignment.

I'm sure some will judge me for selling, but I'm a 5'11 white guy and some bright red shoes worth thousands seem like a waste for me to walk around SF, Oakland or SJ in. And I'll probably finally get around to buying my Bin 5's too which has been my most sought after shoe for several years now. I've never been a reseller but when you're taking a dump and a pair of shoes potentially worth $5K falls in your lap, how can you feel bad?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom