Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by sincere

I'm just so happy about the fact that all of these resellers aren't able to sell their Yeezy's at crazy prices. At least not in my size (13) and I see a bunch of the Tan's up. I'm going to hold out, because the best buy it now price is about $580. In all honesty...I think that the re-sellers are going to have to start to take whatever price offers they can get, due to the fact that nobody is biting on the Tans. When I go to the "Completed Listings" on eBay, I can't find any SOLD Tans. I have watched a couple of Tans (2) and I've noticed that they weren't available, so some of these sellers have either found a sucker and/or sold them quick, because they realized that these arent' going to sell like the Black & Pink Yeezy's.

Heck, the Zen Gray's don't even break $350 in my size anymore. I think that this is due to the fact that the Zen Gray's have been released all over the world, just like these will. Besides, our economy is in the dumps right now and people are much more selected in how they spend their money. I'm just holding out until the Tan's get into the $300's and believe me...they will. Especially at the rate that they are selling. Everybody and their momma has these Tan's up for sell in a size 13. The resellers are still going to make their money, but it's not going to come nowhere close to the Black & Pinks!!!

Hey! What's up with the re-sellers who have a "Best Offer" price, but only offer a $25 discount? LMAO!!! That's not much of negotiation. This Tan version of the Yeezy's are like the housing market. It's a "Buyers Market"!!! Lol! I suggest that people don't buy on instinct and/or emotion. Just let these ride for a while, because you have to remember that this is the lest "Rare" version of the 3. There are more of these out there then the other 2 Yeezy's and we can see that there are a lot of those other versions floating around. Especially that Zen Gray's!!! The reason why we don't see more of the Black & Pinks is because they were the freshest and more people wanted to actually keep those.

Man, I'm happy. This will be a win for all of us, because the re-seller will still make a little change (not as much as they wish) and we'll (buyers, collectors and wearer's) be able to get them at better re-sell prices.

I hope that NDC comes works for some of us, including myself. Now that I think about it, when NDC does come through for some of us, the price for the re-sellers will fall much more, because there will be less buyers in the Yeezy market. Honestly I don't think that anybody has to worry about spending much on these. Wait until the European/Worldwide sellers get their's. That will take even more buyers off of the market too. As of right now; there are more sellers then buyers out there.

Sorry for sharing this and talking up so much of your time, but hey...the re-sellers should get more realistic and the buyers should continue to keep their heads level, because there really isn't any need to make an emmotional purchse! Believe me...you will regrest it if you do. Like I said...everybody and their Momma has these up for sale and they aren't selling (at least not in the size 13)!!! These Tan's are dope, but hey what did B.B. King use to sing?..."The feel is gone"!!! Lol! The hype is dying and that's good for all of the collectors/buyers.
pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
the zens dont break 350 in size 13? you are dillusional keep convincing yourself that though..there arent even any sz 13's up right now, if you can find them for 350 more power to you..but i know you cant
Since you seem to know everything and think that I'm lying, here are 2 closed/ended/inactive listings that have sold for $350 or less:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-Y...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

DON'T FORGET THAT THESE DID RELEASE WORLDWIDE!!!

Are you a re-seller or something, because you're very offended by what I have to say? It's the truth....Ruth! If I could pull up more weeks past, I could show you even better prices. Don't get all bent out of shape. It's not that serious. Just to show you that it's not that serious, I'm moving on. I will not respond. I just wanted to make my point. Oh yeah, guess who won the pair for $274? All 100% official. Like I said...these Tan's are even going to hold their weight. Nothing ever does, when everybody and they Momma has some. That doesn't even include the fact that these are about to be released worldwide too and NDC. When that happens, less buyers will be on the market. It's simple economics. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure our the laws of economics.

Next time don't be so foolish and rush to an assumption. You know what they say about Assuming don't you? It makes and %$@ out of U not ME = ASSUME!
roll.gif
I believe that my point has been made. Nobody has to bend over and get !@!%** for their money when it comes to this #@$# man. All that you have to do is let the eager, impatient and emotional buyers buy first. Then you just kick back and wait for all of those sellers who waited to long to start selling in hopes just to get their money back and....Wallah!!! You save money. The only thing about these Tan's is that there are too many out there, too many sellers and not enough demand/buyers who are acting hasty. Get rid of them or get caught with them. Simple as that. It's elementary...Sherlock!
pimp.gif
a pair from malaysia with a bin of 350 from a dude with 85 percent feedback another pair from a newbie with no feedback and no pics which id be willing to bet my life on were fake. your a total moron
Did you see the other pair? Did you read? If so, you would know that I was the lucky winner. I'm about to post pic's!!! Hold on!

I'm just so happy about the fact that all of these resellers aren't able to sell their Yeezy's at crazy prices. At least not in my size (13) and I see a bunch of the Tan's up. I'm going to hold out, because the best buy it now price is about $580. In all honesty...I think that the re-sellers are going to have to start to take whatever price offers they can get, due to the fact that nobody is biting on the Tans. When I go to the "Completed Listings" on eBay, I can't find any SOLD Tans. I have watched a couple of Tans (2) and I've noticed that they weren't available, so some of these sellers have either found a sucker and/or sold them quick, because they realized that these arent' going to sell like the Black & Pink Yeezy's.

Heck, the Zen Gray's don't even break $350 in my size anymore. I think that this is due to the fact that the Zen Gray's have been released all over the world, just like these will. Besides, our economy is in the dumps right now and people are much more selected in how they spend their money. I'm just holding out until the Tan's get into the $300's and believe me...they will. Especially at the rate that they are selling. Everybody and their momma has these Tan's up for sell in a size 13. The resellers are still going to make their money, but it's not going to come nowhere close to the Black & Pinks!!!

Hey! What's up with the re-sellers who have a "Best Offer" price, but only offer a $25 discount? LMAO!!! That's not much of negotiation. This Tan version of the Yeezy's are like the housing market. It's a "Buyers Market"!!! Lol! I suggest that people don't buy on instinct and/or emotion. Just let these ride for a while, because you have to remember that this is the lest "Rare" version of the 3. There are more of these out there then the other 2 Yeezy's and we can see that there are a lot of those other versions floating around. Especially that Zen Gray's!!! The reason why we don't see more of the Black & Pinks is because they were the freshest and more people wanted to actually keep those.

Man, I'm happy. This will be a win for all of us, because the re-seller will still make a little change (not as much as they wish) and we'll (buyers, collectors and wearer's) be able to get them at better re-sell prices.

I hope that NDC comes works for some of us, including myself. Now that I think about it, when NDC does come through for some of us, the price for the re-sellers will fall much more, because there will be less buyers in the Yeezy market. Honestly I don't think that anybody has to worry about spending much on these. Wait until the European/Worldwide sellers get their's. That will take even more buyers off of the market too. As of right now; there are more sellers then buyers out there.

Sorry for sharing this and talking up so much of your time, but hey...the re-sellers should get more realistic and the buyers should continue to keep their heads level, because there really isn't any need to make an emmotional purchse! Believe me...you will regrest it if you do. Like I said...everybody and their Momma has these up for sale and they aren't selling (at least not in the size 13)!!! These Tan's are dope, but hey what did B.B. King use to sing?..."The feel is gone"!!! Lol! The hype is dying and that's good for all of the collectors/buyers.
pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

Let me guess you didnt get any.... I got myself 3 pairs and sold 2 of them for 700 a piece - i was lucky enuf to get my own at a 500 price but still made goodon the ones i paid retail for. so to them resellers... keep doing your thing and dont let poems like this ruin it... lol - NDC will just restock the resellersand give them an upper hand in the market.

pimp.gif

Yippy!!!
happy.gif

indifferent.gif
the zens dont break 350 in size 13? you are dillusional keep convincing yourself that though..there arent even any sz 13's up right now, if you can find them for 350 more power to you..but i know you cant
Since you seem to know everything and think that I'm lying, here are 2 closed/ended/inactive listings that have sold for $350 or less:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Air-Y...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nike-...fShoesQQsalenotsupported

DON'T FORGET THAT THESE DID RELEASE WORLDWIDE!!!

Are you a re-seller or something, because you're very offended by what I have to say? It's the truth....Ruth! If I could pull up more weeks past, I could show you even better prices. Don't get all bent out of shape. It's not that serious. Just to show you that it's not that serious, I'm moving on. I will not respond. I just wanted to make my point. Oh yeah, guess who won the pair for $274? All 100% official. Like I said...these Tan's are even going to hold their weight. Nothing ever does, when everybody and they Momma has some. That doesn't even include the fact that these are about to be released worldwide too and NDC. When that happens, less buyers will be on the market. It's simple economics. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure our the laws of economics.

Next time don't be so foolish and rush to an assumption. You know what they say about Assuming don't you? It makes and %$@ out of U not ME = ASSUME!
roll.gif
I believe that my point has been made. Nobody has to bend over and get !@!%** for their money when it comes to this #@$# man. All that you have to do is let the eager, impatient and emotional buyers buy first. Then you just kick back and wait for all of those sellers who waited to long to start selling in hopes just to get their money back and....Wallah!!! You save money. The only thing about these Tan's is that there are too many out there, too many sellers and not enough demand/buyers who are acting hasty. Get rid of them or get caught with them. Simple as that. It's elementary...Sherlock!
pimp.gif
a pair from malaysia with a bin of 350 from a dude with 85 percent feedback another pair from a newbie with no feedback and no pics which id be willing to bet my life on were fake. your a total moron
Did you see the other pair? Did you read? If so, you would know that I was the lucky winner. I'm about to post pic's!!! Hold on!

congrats to you but market value is way over 350 try 550-650..not to mention the dude says hes selling 10 pairs of yeezys..does the guy have a personal tier 0account
indifferent.gif
i wouldnt buy anything from a dude who edited the tag tosay his name or a pair with no legit pics..

those ebay prices were crazy.... made me wish i was a size 13.... NOT... lol.... i might be able to get a few pairs of Net Yeezys but I won't resell forstupid prices...

Originally Posted by DJSuperNova

those ebay prices were crazy.... made me wish i was a size 13.... NOT... lol.... i might be able to get a few pairs of Net Yeezys but I won't resell for stupid prices...

you realize it was a pair a guy edited the tag to say his name on and a pair with no legit pics..i wouldnt have bid on either

those ebay prices were crazy.... made me wish i was a size 13.... NOT... lol.... i might be able to get a few pairs of Net Yeezys but I won't resell for stupid prices...

you realize it was a pair a guy edited the tag to say his name on and a pair with no legit pics..i wouldnt have bid on either

As i stated earlier, those are stolen pics from croatianstyles...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

As i stated earlier, those are stolen pics for croatianstyles...

Angel

exactly..this sincere guy needs to give it a rest haha theres no proof he won that auction, and those were 2 fluke occurances, from new sellers with fake pics,prolly fake pairs, where no one whos done this for a while would even sniff at, im watching a totally FAKE pair size 13 on my ebay right now at 175 with a fewdays left.. ive gotten steals on ebay but that doesnt mean the shoe is worth that, same stuff happens with cars, houses, baseball cards or anything else thatsbought and sold every single day

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WELL WE KNOW WHO THE IDOITS BIDDING ON FAKES ARE
laugh.gif

Angel
Yeah, he probably stole somebody's image, but I didn't and mine are OG 100% I know that people use other peoples images all of the time,but I asked him to send me personal pictures with the pair that I was getting with a piece of paper that showed his name, my name underneath and that daysdate, so I could verify that he actually had them. He did. I didn't believe him at first either. I feel what you're saying, but sometimes thingsaren't always what we think. Like I said...don't ASSUME anything. Now ya'll can move on to the next person. I think that I made my point and thatpoint was that the Tan's are going to pull major money for resellers and that buyers should just hold out for a while. It is a buyers market on theseTan's! Why are people getting mad at me for that. I don't understand why people want to get mad at the person with a positive message. That is unlessyou're one of the re-sellers. I was just stating fact. Like I said, it's simple economics. There's no need for people to rush and act all crazy.Don't be so quick to judge next time. Don't judge me by my posts, because I'm a lot more OG to this game then you really know. It isn't myfirst rodeo.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
truth. i see fake pairs with bidders with like 3 feedback bidding up fake yeezys to 300, i want to contact them and tell them no, but you cantdirect PM with going through the contact a member page so i typically dont, but theres a sucker born every minute

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by jeff3424

I feel like Charlie Bucket.................Yeezys=Golden Ticket to chocolate factory

We kept throwing that joke around at our camp out. lol.
roll.gif
Where's your golden ticket? No? GET OUT OF LINE!!!!
roll.gif

Gratuituous I know.. but I am very proud:

nice pairs...
roll.gif

these tan yeezys are the illess not only do the bottom light up but the check lights up also letting u know they are nikes how can yall dare compare the othercolorways to these

Angel
Yeah, he probably stole somebody's image, but I didn't and mine are OG 100% I know that people use other peoples images all of the time, but I asked him to send me personal pictures with the pair that I was getting with a piece of paper that showed his name, my name underneath and that days date, so I could verify that he actually had them. He did. I didn't believe him at first either. I feel what you're saying, but sometimes things aren't always what we think. Like I said...don't ASSUME anything. Now ya'll can move on to the next person. I think that I made my point and that point was that the Tan's are going to pull major money for resellers and that buyers should just hold out for a while. It is a buyers market on these Tan's! Why are people getting mad at me for that. I don't understand why people want to get mad at the person with a positive message. That is unless you're one of the re-sellers. I was just stating fact. Like I said, it's simple economics. There's no need for people to rush and act all crazy. Don't be so quick to judge next time. Don't judge me by my posts, because I'm a lot more OG to this game then you really know. It isn't my first rodeo.
pimp.gif

Although the whoe Zens $350 thing is crazy! And there is No telling if you bought those pairs for $350 or you just trying to make a point.
But I do get what your saying. I could have saved at least $300 total if I would have waited to cop my pairs of all colorways of the Yeezy.

You guys seem to forget that I'm a buyer, not a reseller. I'm just trying to look out for those that want to buy and buy for a better price. Why wouldI have to lie about telling people to not buy on an emotional instinct. I mean how is that wrong? It's wrong to speak to people and to tell them not tofall for the overpricing/unnecessary pricing of resellers. I'm trying to look out for people by giving good and honest advice. What's wrong with that?How did this good message turn into..."Get Sincere", because of this and that? The only person who should be mad at my message is a reseller. Ifyou're not a reseller, then just be happy that somebody has a level-headed way of thinking. It's obvious that these shoes aren't going to bring inthe money that the resellers wished. I'm just stated facts and the fact is that in my size not one sold for a BIN and that re-sellers need to be morerealistic with their asking prices. That's it! If you're mad at that message, you must be one of these resellers, because there isn't any otherreason why one should take it so personal and turn this into a, "Get Sincere" thing.

Nuff said. Don't hate me, because I have a positive message and advice.
pimp.gif

You guys seem to forget that I'm a buyer, not a reseller. I'm just trying to look out for those that want to buy and buy for a better price. Why would I have to lie about telling people to not buy on an emotional instinct. I mean how is that wrong? It's wrong to speak to people and to tell them not to fall for the overpricing/unnecessary pricing of resellers. I'm trying to look out for people by giving good and honest advice. What's wrong with that? How did this good message turn into..."Get Sincere", because of this and that? The only person who should be mad at my message is a reseller. If you're not a reseller, then just be happy that somebody has a level-headed way of thinking. It's obvious that these shoes aren't going to bring in the money that the resellers wished. I'm just stated facts and the fact is that in my size not one sold for a BIN and that re-sellers need to be more realistic with their asking prices. That's it! If you're mad at that message, you must be one of these resellers, because there isn't any other reason why one should take it so personal and turn this into a, "Get Sincere" thing.

Nuff said. Don't hate me, because I have a positive message and advice.
pimp.gif

You do know the Tans came out Yesterday Right?
nerd.gif

O'course they would be lots of pairs on ebay...
But I do get what ur saying.

Angel
Yeah, he probably stole somebody's image, but I didn't and mine are OG 100% I know that people use other peoples images all of the time, but I asked him to send me personal pictures with the pair that I was getting with a piece of paper that showed his name, my name underneath and that days date, so I could verify that he actually had them. He did. I didn't believe him at first either. I feel what you're saying, but sometimes things aren't always what we think. Like I said...don't ASSUME anything. Now ya'll can move on to the next person. I think that I made my point and that point was that the Tan's are going to pull major money for resellers and that buyers should just hold out for a while. It is a buyers market on these Tan's! Why are people getting mad at me for that. I don't understand why people want to get mad at the person with a positive message. That is unless you're one of the re-sellers. I was just stating fact. Like I said, it's simple economics. There's no need for people to rush and act all crazy. Don't be so quick to judge next time. Don't judge me by my posts, because I'm a lot more OG to this game then you really know. It isn't my first rodeo.
pimp.gif

Although the whoe Zens $350 thing is crazy! And there is No telling if you bought those pairs for $350 or you just trying to make a point.
But I do get what your saying. I could have saved at least $300 total if I would have waited to cop my pairs of all colorways of the Yeezy.
Thanks for getting my point. Like I said, the only ones who should be mad at my message are the resellers. Oh yeah, the on Zen's that arepulling in money are Zen's that the seller is "Shill Bidding" on. Believe me the value has dropped significantly. I just thought that youguy's should know and that you guys should quit falling for the emotional purchase. Emotional purchases Now! = Buyers remorse later! It just my opinion!

Back
Top Bottom