Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Just so you know- the people who said stuff like they drop the 7th, or they will be at champs and eastbay or gave any other misleading info all got BANNED. Ifanyone here said anything like that and didn't get BANNED they are just lucky it slipped by. All the people you notice who aren't in this threadanymore are gone for a reason. Please don't add yourself to that list, trust me it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

where was that video taken?

during the video shoot of clipse's "kinda like a big deal" feat. kanye..unfortunately, i dont know where the location is. lol.

First colorwayz:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Third colorway:
23e8a0d2cc8fa440410dee30e0ef9ec3.gif

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Will they be released on NDC???
from wut it looks like...nope and i spoke with a rep today she told me she cant guarantee it but just check...i hate them damn reps man

Like the other two colors they will most likey release on NDC but they sell out literally in SECONDS. So the odds of you getting a pair that way are justhorrible. Lots of Nter's knew about the exact drop and by the time they added to cart and clicked checkout it was already too late.

Out of a huge amount of people trying NDC a couple people here did get a pair that way so it is possible, kinda like winning the lotto.

ah, i see, i probably wont even try IMO none of the colorways are worth the hype,the price,the campout, the ANYTHING THIS THINGS IS UGLY!

i heard something about NTSF doing a raffle and they are releasing them early. im not sure if its true or not so im gonna go see probably tomorrow since im offwork.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Just so you know- the people who said stuff like they drop the 7th, or they will be at champs and eastbay or gave any other misleading info all got BANNED. If anyone here said anything like that and didn't get BANNED they are just lucky it slipped by. All the people you notice who aren't in this thread anymore are gone for a reason. Please don't add yourself to that list, trust me it's not worth it.

oddly enough, the only person i saw say anything like that definitely did not get banned...

but to be fair, stuff like that stems from how annoying it is that newjacks to the shoe come up in the thread and just post dumb questions in which the answersare readily available on the first page in the very first post. i can understand when a thread is 200+ pages long, you can't expect someone to read all ofthat, but it's mad lame when they obviously didn't even bother to see if their answers lie on the first page, and just jump to the last page and fillthe thread with unnecessary BS...

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

The people in that video are so damn stupid!!!

"dats like 2 pair of 4's..." STONE FACE!
you mean Ibn? Because that's who said that.

I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER.

I feel like a 75 year old waiting on a June 6th retirement date. HFS.......

just think these catz got crazy bread thats a trip to flightclub and copping 2 pairs of any pre-2005 retro jordan. they messin with those like he said notthese new releases so in there world its the norm to spend that much on jays.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

just think these catz got crazy bread thats a trip to flightclub and copping 2 pairs of any pre-20002 retro jordan. they messin with those like he said not these new releases so in there world its the norm to spend that much on jays.
FIXED
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i heard something about NTSF doing a raffle and they are releasing them early. im not sure if its true or not so im gonna go see probably tomorrow since im off work.
where'd you hear this?

Originally Posted by doyung9

you mean Ibn? Because that's who said that.
Stupid???

Ibn and Don C are true sneakerheads, with collections that are up to par with ppl on here.

smh @ you. He's referring to the older pairs btw, which run for 300-400 each.

Back
Top Bottom