Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by bay1591

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

^^^^ pretty certain they are white on whites..... the strap is def white...laces black... inner tougue pink and inner orange

White on Whites? what video was you watching?
laugh.gif

He had this pair right here on.....
He cant dress for nothing.......

Looks like he get tips from Jay-z.lol
Dude had a rag tied to his foot today on 106.
laugh.gif

Jay-Z dresses much better than this. The question is...why in the hell does he have his sunglasses hanging from his belt buckle?! What's printed on the tongue? and What was he thinking when he slapped black laces on those???
roll.gif

He must have the same stylist as Soulja Boy.

call me crazy..but I think it says his name (The Dream) on the tounge.

still cant believe he pulled Christina though
tired.gif

Ah...I don't know how I missed that.
embarassed.gif

^^^^ pretty certain they are white on whites..... the strap is def white...laces black... inner tougue pink and inner orange

laugh.gif

walking on the moon.... he was standing on some light thing! looked white to me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

walking on the moon.... he was standing on some light thing! looked white to me
laugh.gif
I win!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy
this pic makes me like the tans more.

but see, this is why i'm torn. the tongue is poppin' out on those, and i like that look, but it's because he let the lace lock dangle like kanyedoes, which i don't like. the only way that tongue can pop like that is if it's not held back by the lace lock being held in place by the strings goinginto the holes in the upper part of the shoe.

i gotta figure out a way to rock them with the tongue poppin', but the lace lock still on blast, and without it dangling...

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Its so simple but people try so damn hard...

It's so true...Dudes feel like they gotta do somethin extra to make themselves stand out in these kicks. Look at any colorway of these shoes and it isenough in and of itself. There is no need to accesorize these any further. Maybe a G shock But No More! As I've said before....Keep it Simple. BTW....Dreamlooks like a real D-bag.

wow, so i was searching around ebay, and the zens have REALLY dried up...

i got a couple pairs i'm gonna put on ebay (trying to get rape prices, recoup some of what i've spent on my own pairs, so no pm's please)... justtrying to figure out when i might get the most for these... now, another month or two, 6 months, etc?

i really think if a GR comes out, these aren't gonna worth quite as much anymore. people just want the shoe, no matter the color, so if a GR drops nextyear in any decent colorway, people aren't gonna be dropping the rape money they're paying now...

also, what are the most rare sizes (excluding 7 and below, i already know those are mad rare)? what sizes will go for the most later? etc...

what do you guys think (save yourself some time if you're gonna flame me for reselling, don't knock my hustle, i don't care)?

Originally Posted by jphonix

also, what are the most rare sizes (excluding 7 and below, i already know those are mad rare)? what sizes will go for the most later? etc...

what do you guys think (save yourself some time if you're gonna flame me for reselling, don't knock my hustle, i don't care)?
imo, probably size 10.5, and size's 11.5 and up.
Nike usually make's the least in those size's.

i got a couple pairs i'm gonna put on ebay (trying to get rape prices, recoup some of what i've spent on my own pairs, so no pm's please)... just trying to figure out when i might get the most for these... now, another month or two, 6 months, etc?

i really think if a GR comes out, these aren't gonna worth quite as much anymore. people just want the shoe, no matter the color, so if a GR drops next year in any decent colorway, people aren't gonna be dropping the rape money they're paying now...

sizes IMO... half sizes (10.5 or smaller) will be pricey later whether GR's release or not.

The hype is still big at the moment, as time passes the price drops.

That's how it ALWAYS is with limited shoes like this, ALWAYS.

I've been around NT for over 8 years, i know how this stuff works.

The first two colorways that dropped are both at LEAST 100 bucks cheaper now then they were the week they came out. Zens even more then 100 cheaper. Once allthese rappers are wearing something else the price for these in any color will probably be around 400 max. Which is still impressive since not many shoes holda value of double retail like that. If all you are after is profit you should have flipped as soon as you got the extra pairs.

Not to mention when the fakes get better then people lose interest in the real thing rather quickly.

If these do hit GR like the rumors say then your screwed as far as reselling is concerned.

i got a couple pairs i'm gonna put on ebay (trying to get rape prices, recoup some of what i've spent on my own pairs, so no pm's please)... just trying to figure out when i might get the most for these... now, another month or two, 6 months, etc?

i really think if a GR comes out, these aren't gonna worth quite as much anymore. people just want the shoe, no matter the color, so if a GR drops next year in any decent colorway, people aren't gonna be dropping the rape money they're paying now...

I never cop more than 2 pairs of a shoe. Its def not a good investment.
Kanye could be charged for murder today or tomorrow.
laugh.gif
Or the color pinkcould be discovered as a cause for cancer or something. (+$@?)
But I think 12's and 13's will go for the most.
Also yeah there are barely any authentic yeezys on ebay. Alot pics are being reused and used by scammers...and ebay is supposed to be legit.lol

^^^ yeah, well my thinking is sell once they're completely dried up on ebay... then people are desperate and will pay a hundred or more than they'vebeen going for lately (because they know it's their last chance)...

i think right after the tans drop is gonna be the best time... the hype is still on high then... i thought about holding out on a couple pairs for a couple/fewyears from now, but now i'm starting to think unloading them all in june is the best decision...

what do you think about that tho manglor? will these (DS) be worth way more in a few years?

take advantage now cause later the quality is gonna be wack...it basic economics low supply more demand....................high supply and low demand ...withany product....people are just looking for the next exclusive product to get...... TRUST i seen them come and watched them go......

Originally Posted by bay1591

laugh.gif

He cant dress for nothing.......

LOL he can't lip sync for nothin either. saw him n keri hilson at house of blues tuesday night and his lip sync was wayyyyyyy off lol. black laces onyeezys are almost wacker than those GOT YEEZY t shirts

I think holding on to a DS pair is a really cool idea if you plan to bust them out a few years from now and have a killer shoe almost no one has anymore.

Keeping a pair ds to resell is not a good idea tho. Nike is great at building hype then milking it til its so overdone its ridiculous. Look at the hyperdunksbro, more colors now then a box of crayons. Super hyped and limited in the begining, now you can get most pairs at or below retail. Look at the mcfly hd'sthat pushed a G when they dropped. Then nike made mcfly zoom tres and now mcfly hypermaxes. The mcfly HDs go for half what they did when they first dropped.

The one thing you need to realize is that its NOT true collectors making these prices so damn high. If it was then they'd stay high for a long time. Itsmostly kids who want what's hot right now to impress their friends at school. When stars stop rocking these the kids will lose interest and you'll seeused pairs of these being unloaded left and right. Then collectors who actually like the shoe will grab pairs with ease.

If you want cash sell now. I wouldn't even wait for the tans to drop, with each new color the others just get cheaper.

Originally Posted by Manglor

I think holding on to a DS pair is a really cool idea if you plan to bust them out a few years from now and have a killer shoe almost no one has anymore.

Keeping a pair ds to resell is not a good idea tho. Nike is great at building hype then milking it til its so overdone its ridiculous. Look at the hyperdunks bro, more colors now then a box of crayons. Super hyped and limited in the begining, now you can get most pairs at or below retail. Look at the mcfly hd's that pushed a G when they dropped. Then nike made mcfly zoom tres and now mcfly hypermaxes. The mcfly HDs go for half what they did when they first dropped.

The one thing you need to realize is that its NOT true collectors making these prices so damn high. If it was then they'd stay high for a long time. Its mostly kids who want what's hot right now to impress their friends at school. When stars stop rocking these the kids will lose interest and you'll see used pairs of these being unloaded left and right. Then collectors who actually like the shoe will grab pairs with ease.

If you want cash sell now. I wouldn't even wait for the tans to drop, with each new color the others just get cheaper.
QFT.

Keeping a pair ds to resell is not a good idea tho. Nike is great at building hype then milking it til its so overdone its ridiculous. Look at the hyperdunksbro, more colors now then a box of crayons. Super hyped and limited in the begining, now you can get most pairs at or below retail. Look at the mcfly hd'sthat pushed a G when they dropped. Then nike made mcfly zoom tres and now mcfly hypermaxes. The mcfly HDs go for half what they did when they first dropped.

The one thing you need to realize is that its NOT true collectors making these prices so damn high. If it was then they'd stay high for a long time. Itsmostly kids who want what's hot right now to impress their friends at school. When stars stop rocking these the kids will lose interest and you'll seeused pairs of these being unloaded left and right. Then collectors who actually like the shoe will grab pairs with ease.

Back
Top Bottom