Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

karma is a b*ch sometimes... but i doubt any of us will get a pair on NDC. I have mine already but i want to push my luck for a 2nd pair.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Quit being jerks.. hopefully I get good karma for this

well now i have no shot. Thanks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

or ask me...i helped out soooooo many people i did not know

half of em aint even say thanks

Thanks bro.. I hope you get your pair

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as long as someone i helped gets a pair...ill be feelin accomplished...if i dont get it...%%$$ it lol

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Good luck to those who are camping tonight in NY. Its been raining all day and will continue into the night.

On another note how do people camp a week in advance? Is their money long like that?
there was a skinny jean wearin group of 5 that did that #!!! at the House of Hoops...bobble head and friends
tired.gif

man people gripe and complain yet at the same time there are plenty people who would trade rather than sell. to me its not bout the bread, its bout KICKS. igot my Zen joints, and my Net joints, i got shafted out of the blacks but its all good. people complain and what not but never make any offers. i can prob namea solid 10 kicks i would rather have then my yeezys honestly!!!!!!!!11

So is it the navy/orange or the Black/Red that could potentially drop next. I would assume since We've actually seen samples of the black/red and Kanyewore them for the GITD tour, it would be them but who knows.

wonder if I should stay up & see what happens, na IM OUT, GOOD LUCK ever1, I FEEL 4 U IF NDC IS YOUR ONLY HOPE

Originally Posted by AlbanyDom

wonder if I should stay up & see what happens, na IM OUT, GOOD LUCK ever1, I FEEL 4 U IF NDC IS YOUR ONLY HOPE
Ducktales!
grin.gif

^ lol. i got screwed on the Eminem release. it started 7 minutes earlier after i dehyped and played rock band. finished a song. refreshed the page. jordanflightclub page crashed. those are the yeezys.

Back
Top Bottom