Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Slick Rick

lets just try comeon
quit it.
tired.gif

I have an Iss name should I go there and say they are releasing on sunday I got them from a nike exec to throw them off

So you want people who are members of both sites to go there and fool people. But the people on ISS don't read NT? But NT'ers go check ISS. Is thatthe logic?

lets just try comeon
You my son, are a herb.

And what the hell is a 14 year old doing with Slick Rick in his avy? I guess for that Supreme box tee.

I guarantee you wont be getting a pair on NDC this morning. Cop from me, I'll go easy on the Vaseline.

Aire fresco. que paso Hermano, No te deseperes, tu par lo tendras la semana que biene. solo guardame mys negro/rosas haahahah!

Originally Posted by oODeZzY

Originally Posted by Rub Da Cube

lets just try comeon

isnt it past you bed time?

^Lol forreal, And yu was the one @ Union city today right? I was wearing the Space Jams.

yeah yeah that was me...i was the one witht he red shirt and red/grey foams.... did you get a pair?

aqui los tengo.. no mas keria saber si neta querias cambiar...ya los tienes a la mano o andas campando?

Originally Posted by freshair

aqui los tengo.. no mas keria saber si neta querias cambiar...ya los tienes a la mano o andas campando?
Uhoh. where's clezzie?
laugh.gif

From ISS
Originally Posted by BWin

failedtakeover said:
I JUST GOT WORD FROM A NIKE EXEC THESE ARE RELEASING SUNDAY MORNING AT 3 A.M EASTERN, MY UNCLE WORKS AT PORTLAND I ALREADY HAVE MY PAIR I HOPE I SAVED PEOPLE NIGHTS YOUR WASTING TIME SUNDAY MORNING IS WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING

Put some more effort into it next time, Slick Rick :smh:

be it here or ISS we have all been through kids trying to throw people off, it doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom